Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

badbie

a special day

Well today I am 1 year older with sg. apparently I made my forum account on april 9th a year ago sooo.... yay! I'm very thankful to this community. Tho I dont post much I am on here all day getting hours of entertainment out of the autism...I have been with several gaming communities over the years and I would have to say this is the best by far. Mostly because of the chil atmosphere everyone brings. It seems like most of the long time members are very accepting of newbies and there haven't been many newbies who have joined that have been too offensive. I enjoy just hanging around and see what everyone is up to and I have more recently been trying to make more of an effort to be a part of it. Im sure many of you have never even seen me on a Server. Im a surf guy just fyi, but regardless of where you come from thank you for making this a great year for me!

to thank everyone I have been working on a project. A surf map in particular. lol I know probably not the gamemode you're into but I feel like the surf server doesn't have the map pool that the other servers have. Now I know this map isnt perfect. It really is only my second real surf map. But it was good experience and shows that im getting better as a mapper :D anyways if this isnt added no hard feeling im really posting it more to get feedback and for basic playtesting. I am going to make a topic in the mapping section that I will link to for any feedback!

here is the map  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=405411769

here is the topic here on the forums  http://www.joinsg.net/topic/65375-surf-magnetron/

Anyways so what is my plans for my future with sg.... Well honestly idk.. I am trying to be more active in the community. Maybe even try out some of the other servers a bit (war3 looks interesting to me) I have thought about applying to be a member but i haven't needed to yet, to get the enjoyment out of sg that I have! Maybe one day ill go for SO or something. I do play at odd hours when no one is awake but for the time being I am happy where I am, still feeling my way through this community.

Anyways thanks again for an amazing gaming year. year 2 here we come XD