Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sean

Discussion: voting strings

I feel like there should be a discussion about what happened considering its never happened before from what I know.. I propose R&R is revamped so we don't have ridiculous voting string issues coming up again. Just a thought.

People literally changed their votes upwards of 4 times. Whether they were trolling or not that is where lots of the errors came from I believe.

I feel like there should be a discussion about what happened considering its never happened before from what I know.. I propose R&R is revamped so we don't have ridiculous voting string issues coming up again. Just a thought.

Community voting is becoming more automated hopefully

I'm working on an automated voting system.

Five users messed up the vote string entirely, and many others messed up their own votes. In total, at the very least, 8 people messed up their votes.

I'm working on an automated voting system.

Five users messed up the vote string entirely, and many others messed up their own votes. In total, at the very least, 8 people messed up their votes.

FINALLY THANK YOU

I mean I think huf puff is fine but doesnt accepting him into the clan break a bunch of rules?

they told me not to infract ppl for it too smh mimic cmon man this shit wild

you were allowed to infract people for fucking that shit up, hell we even have a default option to infract someone for fucking up recruitment voting...

17078f8244.jpg

you were allowed to infract people for fucking that shit up, hell we even have a default option to infract someone for fucking up recruitment voting...

Poor Camel, rip clamperino

17078f8244.jpg

fking mimic

This probably sounds dumb but why not just have a poll and certain levels get a certain amount of times to vote. 

This probably sounds dumb but why not just have a poll and certain levels get a certain amount of times to vote.

does the phrase "I'm working on an automated system"- CamelFun. mean anything to you? Like basically how I assume the new system will work is a yes and no button, the site will see if your member group falls under staff +3 SO/VET +2 or +1 then it'll input + or - and output the current vote count

does the phrase "I'm working on an automated system"- CamelFun. mean anything to you? Like basically how I assume the new system will work is a yes and no button, the site will see if your member group falls under staff +3 SO/VET +2 or +1 then it'll input + or - and output the current vote count

Thats what ment sorry. By automated system I figured something more intune with something onsite. I was relating more to strawpolls or something of that sort.