Sign in to follow this  
projectmayhem9

This is getting gay

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ May 23 2007, 12:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Spartan hates jews too

You know what already happend to your inferior race? Killed, banned, exterminated, deported, expelled from every country on the planet, Jew.

Hey you there, the stupid cunt, you of course realize that Jew is not a race? It is a religion. I am not a Jew either so even if it was a race, I would not be in it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ May 19 2007, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Your a jew if you think otherwise, what importance are you if you dont interact with other members and just play little games? none.

In game chat, and in game microphone usage. I interact with plenty of people without using Vent.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ May 23 2007, 04:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Spartan hates jews too

You know what already happend to your inferior race? Killed, banned, exterminated, deported, expelled from every country on the planet, Jew.

but where are they now? everywhere. where are the nazis? nowhere.

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ May 23 2007, 07:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Hey you there, the stupid cunt, you of course realize that Jew is not a race? It is a religion. I am not a Jew either so even if it was a race, I would not be in it.

jew.

Guest Secure

Sparten. Congratulations.

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ May 23 2007, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

but where are they now? everywhere. where are the nazis? nowhere.

what was Germany in Nazi rule? great, what is the WORLD today? pretty shitty infact.

Guest Shephard

hey CC90 i dont go into the vent server, i am on here quite a bit, im still cool, right?

Oh and guys last warning i will be forced to close this topic, so please, keep the flaming to a minimum...Thanks.

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ May 24 2007, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

AHAHAHAH I love how he skips over my points that are completely correct and procedes to call me a Jew.

you made no points, just jewish talk.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ May 23 2007, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

what was Germany in Nazi rule? great, what is the WORLD today? pretty shitty infact.

When was the last world war?

OWNZOR'D!

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ May 25 2007, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

When was the last world war?

OWNZOR'D!

you need help with that also?

I know its hard being an ex-battlefield 2 marine, it takes forever to reinstall, so I can see why your not one anymore... but you can atleast try to refrain from acting like a mentally ill person.

Man cc90 is a nazi and sowhat ? let him be that like someone are catholics or repuplicans or whatever... leave him alone and try talk with him personal... he's nice

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ May 26 2007, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

My point? Fool my point was that Jews are nto a race, it is a religion. So stop saying that Jews are the inferior "race".

Jews are an inferior race.

Guest Secure

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ May 26 2007, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

They are not a race you fucktard.

Jews are infact, an inferior sub-human race.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ May 28 2007, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

That would be like calling Christians a race. their not.

actually they sort of are in between. It's kinda complicated. But I would love for CC90 to prove that jews are an inferior race. I bet he can't. He can only say it and throw out his wacky conspiracy theories. Jews ruin the world, they are corruptors of society yada yada yada...

Guest Drunkentig3r

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ May 16 2007, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Ive never started one flame war on these forums, its always started by some little boy.

CC90, keeping in mind what I said earlier about my respect for your beliefs, you did sort of bait people into this...

"Nothing wrong with nazis, dont ever refer to them again in a negative way and we wont have any problems, k thanks"

But whatever-Jew this, Nazi that, I really don't give a fuck.

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ May 28 2007, 06:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

actually they sort of are in between. It's kinda complicated. But I would love for CC90 to prove that jews are an inferior race. I bet he can't. He can only say it and throw out his wacky conspiracy theories. Jews ruin the world, they are corruptors of society yada yada yada...

Wow are you that fucking stupid you cant even see it? Who owns the war mongering israel? who owns the united states?

Jews are inferior because they are weak and scrawny, their intelligence level is only high enough to incorporate thievary and money leeching of governments, lying to gain land and to grow an empire for themselves.

They are the only country in the world who is allowed to assassinate someone who does not like their government, murderous little monsters these filthy jews are. But in all honesty, if everyone else knows this, where the fuck have you been? playing to much battlefield 2 again?

Let me now quote something you said in another thread:

"way to go cc90, even a stupid jew like yourself should know that some people actually do join our armed forces. Your an animal, wait, your lower than animal. Your an unintelligent jew nugget."

See, even you agree with me, your just too afraid like a jew to admit when youve been defeated, foolish little boy.

I call fake picture, he doesnt even act 13, fuck, even jimmy is more mature then him.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ May 29 2007, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Wow are you that fucking stupid you cant even see it? Who owns the war mongering israel? who owns the united states?

Jews are inferior because they are weak and scrawny, their intelligence level is only high enough to incorporate thievary and money leeching of governments, lying to gain land and to grow an empire for themselves.

They are the only country in the world who is allowed to assassinate someone who does not like their government, murderous little monsters these filthy jews are. But in all honesty, if everyone else knows this, where the fuck have you been? playing to much battlefield 2 again?

Let me now quote something you said in another thread:

"way to go cc90, even a stupid jew like yourself should know that some people actually do join our armed forces. Your an animal, wait, your lower than animal. Your an unintelligent jew nugget."

See, even you agree with me, your just too afraid like a jew to admit when youve been defeated, foolish little boy.

I call fake picture, he doesnt even act 13, fuck, even jimmy is more mature then him.

would you like more pictures? check the "post a pic of yourself" topic. also, i told you cc90 I dont care about jews either way. I just think it's time to let it go buddy. Again I ASKED 4 PROOF. NOT BULLSHIT THEORIES. Provide proof that the jews are doing all this. I hope u do cause if you can then I will completely agree with you.

i said FACTS. that means CREDIBLE sources. don't you go to school? you should know what is and isnt credible.

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ May 29 2007, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i said FACTS.

Uh, those are facts.

But I mean, you believe in the holocaust do you not? Wheres those FACTS?

Sign in to follow this