Sign in to follow this  
projectmayhem9

This is getting gay

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ May 16 2007, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

shouldnt start shit if you cant handle the insults back.

continue with the insults. i have handled a lot more than that.

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ May 18 2007, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

OMG bios isn't in Ventrilo!That totally makes him useless and nobody! </sarcasm>.

That goes for whoever doesnt frequent vent. </no sarcasm>

Yes, because Vent is the biggest thing in the clan, and it does ensure that you are a true patriot of this clan...

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kelso @ May 19 2007, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yes, because Vent is the biggest thing in the clan, and it does ensure that you are a true patriot of this clan...

I agree.

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ May 19 2007, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Your a dumbfuck if you didn't notice sarcasm. I hope your post was sarcasm as well.

Your a jew if you think otherwise, what importance are you if you dont interact with other members and just play little games? none.

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ May 20 2007, 01:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You realize, of course, that calling me a jew is not an insult and I don't give a shit.

jew

Guest Secure

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ May 20 2007, 06:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

jew

CC90, why cant jews eat pork? Is it because its there ancestors or something? ;D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ May 19 2007, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Your a jew if you think otherwise, what importance are you if you dont interact with other members and just play little games? none.

how much time do our leaders spend in their? I think that alone proves that no one besides 5 or ten people give a shit about vent.

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ May 20 2007, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

keep pushing it cc90.

jew

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ May 20 2007, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

how much time do our leaders spend in their? I think that alone proves that no one besides 5 or ten people give a shit about vent.

That doesn't prove it actually because our leaders are rarely on at all...

This is the first time I'm ever saying this, EVER, but this forum really is getting gay...

CC90 you know what should happen to you?

The Jews should take moth eggs, rip apart your asshole, put them in and then sew it back together. Then inject some kind of phermone to make them go crazy. And while they flutter inside you, they take out your non needed organs such as tonsils and appendix while your still thrashing on the table. They then put you in an oven and slowly roast you alive, moths still inside.

Guest killer

Moths don't deserve to be roasted nor cc90.

Guest Secure

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ May 22 2007, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

lol ok whatever you say.

Of course you know project, don't you think jews would be too afraid if you were a ns? I mean there to afraid to eat there ancestors. The Pig.

Guest spartan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Secure @ May 22 2007, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Of course you know project, don't you think jews would be too afraid if you were a ns? I mean there to afraid to eat there ancestors. The Pig.

and do u realize that i myself am a jew

Guest killer

REALLY??? I didn't know you were one Spartan. But even still that shouldn't be the reason people stop calling each otehr jews it should be cause its not right in the first place...

Guest cc90

Spartan hates jews too

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ May 22 2007, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

CC90 you know what should happen to you?

The Jews should take moth eggs, rip apart your asshole, put them in and then sew it back together. Then inject some kind of phermone to make them go crazy. And while they flutter inside you, they take out your non needed organs such as tonsils and appendix while your still thrashing on the table. They then put you in an oven and slowly roast you alive, moths still inside.

You know what already happend to your inferior race? Killed, banned, exterminated, deported, expelled from every country on the planet, Jew.

Sign in to follow this