Sign in to follow this  
Nau

1 Day Ban + Jockedamus defending others bases/Admin Abuse [UNBANNED]

Last night I was killed by a player named Pascua, I then proceeded to raid his base at Kensignton Campground. Jockedamus spawned the player weapons and barbed wire to help defend his base.

The "Staff" Member Jockedamus was 1. Defending another players base

2. Spawning in Item's to "troll" another player.

3. Admin Abuse

Jockedamus used the argument I was raiding out of group, I was not. I choose not to kill players with Green Rep. Due to the fact Im trying to get a halo.

I simply asked the players waging combat around kensignton not too kill me. <----Not against the rules. I did not grief pascua's base. I was simply looking for loot and ammo. What the players around me do while Im trying to raid has nothing to do with me. I came on this morning and spawned at military base and was ban for 1 day. 

That's cute. We've already talked about this.

I was told by Eddy, I can post this here to have it handled by a competent staff member.

That's cute. We've already talked about this.
please don't reply to complaints against yourself, unless providing evidence refuting the complaint.

Naufrage, just like any other complaint, you need to follow the rules and submit evidence.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

alright so im going to give an unbias report of what i saw because i was there during nauFrages raid, i saw nauFrage outside pascuas base at this point he asked for me not to interfer so i watched over with a timber.

Pascua then opened his door Katana'd nauFrage so then i took the shot and killed pascua, looted him and then made my way over the hill towards montague. and i ran into pascua on my way there, then killed him again while he was on his way back to his base. he then acused me being with Naufrage and told jocke to watch out for me. by this time i was at airport and far away from Pascuas base

i have no idea what jocke did when he went to the base as me and my team member decided to avoid that area because it was too hot, meanwhile Pascua is still claiming that im there.

thats all i saw during nauFrauge's raid.

hope this helps.

@Operator Waifu, your comment helped a bit by explaining it from your perspective.

I read the logs at the time when this event occurred. nauFrage did not seem to do anything wrong. He will be unbanned.

Also jocke, be careful to not assist anyone that will affect gameplay. (In admin mode of course)