Sign in to follow this  
Lv. 100 Crobat

Suggestion: Supporter & Ranks for Vanilla

Like in ttt custom (of course not with all his perk) the supporter rank should be added for ttt vanilla, that would increase the funds for sG. Since many people joins, the server is usually full, so the supporter perks should come with this:

-A reserved slot for the server

-Spawn with a random loadout

-No mic drain

-Karma reset every 3 changemaps

Also with this i would like to talk about the L2, L3, VET and VIP ranks for the server, i have seen many of our ranked players playing in our servers and cant do nothing but sending reports to the CD, so i suggest with the ranked members, should come with admin. Of course, they need a certain playtime in vanilla.

So yeah, that was my suggestion, thanks for reading this thread

Like in ttt custom (of course not with all his perk) the supporter rank should be added for ttt vanilla, that would increase the funds for sG. Since many people joins, the server is usually full, so the supporter perks should come with this:

-A reserved slot for the server

-Spawn with a random loadout

-No mic drain

-Karma reset every 3 changemaps

Also with this i would like to talk about the L2, L3, VET and VIP ranks for the server, i have seen many of our ranked players playing in our servers and cant do nothing but sending reports to the CD, so i suggest with the ranked members, should come with admin. Of course, they need a certain playtime in vanilla.

So yeah, that was my suggestion, thanks for reading this thread

I'm pretty sure this has already be implemented, they probably need to ask for those permissions, I know there is a group for VET admin. Not too sure about the Karma reset idea since that encourages looser play and some coding work to be done. I like the loadout idea, though they should be able to select a loadout instead of a random one. As for mic drain, I've never liked that just because of all the mic spam and I'd hate to imagine ~5 kids with unlimited mic...but still could be good to implement as long as admins monitor the mic spam.

I'm pretty sure this has already be implemented, they probably need to ask for those permissions, I know there is a group for VET admin. Not too sure about the Karma reset idea since that encourages looser play and some coding work to be done. I like the loadout idea, though they should be able to select a loadout instead of a random one. As for mic drain, I've never liked that just because of all the mic spam and I'd hate to imagine ~5 kids with unlimited mic...but still could be good to implement as long as admins monitor the mic spam.

Last time, garchomp was playing on vanilla, he didnt got any rank or even admin. If we add rankmin to the server, it would be moderated with frecuence.

Last time, garchomp was playing on vanilla, he didnt got any rank or even admin. If we add rankmin to the server, it would be moderated with frecuence.

It is possible they don't have L3 implemented yet. The permission settings for GMod are different to set up compared to CS:GO. Again he needs to talk to someone about setting that up, if they actually do have L3 rankmin, like Centran/Zach. It isn't automatically added and sometimes it doesn't stick so it is possible someone gave him admin but didn't save.

It is possible they don't have L3 implemented yet. The permission settings for GMod are different to set up compared to CS:GO. Again he needs to talk to someone about setting that up, if they actually do have L3 rankmin, like Centran/Zach. It isn't automatically added and sometimes it doesn't stick so it is possible someone gave him admin but didn't save.

In other words, Zach / Centran needs to add a big update to Vanilla to add supporter & ranks? (Of course they need to close the server for a few min/hours).

Edited by Gallantmon

I fear what giving unlimited mic on that server would do. Also absolutely not to karma reset.

Right now we are a little limited what we can do since the current version or source bans doesn't allow multiple groups.

I fear what giving unlimited mic on that server would do. Also absolutely not to karma reset.

Right now we are a little limited what we can do since the current version or source bans doesn't allow multiple groups.

How many slots of groups in sourcebans left? If there arent enough, then it could be just supporter. I read other opinions and ofc mic drain and karma reset wont work.

So the perks for supporter would be custom or random loadout and a reserved slot in the server.

How many slots of groups in sourcebans left? If there arent enough, then it could be just supporter. I read other opinions and ofc mic drain and karma reset wont work.

So the perks for supporter would be custom or random loadout and a reserved slot in the server.

eclipsePigeon