Sign in to follow this  
Redfred

My base have been removed. [RESOLVED]

2 days ago i started to build my base by the beach. From the beach and then as far as it could out in the sea. Yesterday [AFK manager] told me that Chris really doesn't like it because it's ugly(which i really don' care about since i'm after the function and not the look.). Why i mentioned Chris comment is because it may have something to do with it. If a Admin removed it because it was going to be huge and the server needed to get rid of some structures, it's kind of okay. But i want all my materials refunded. I didn't get informed before it happened and no one have left me a note. Around 1500+ stone and 600-700 wooden lodge. 

Looking forward to hear from you

//Redfred

If your base was the long base by the two story structure by the radio tower I left your base intact, but removed the excess part of it. I was told your base was the two-three story structures next to it. Confirm which one is your base and whose is the house next to it. 

Yes the long base was mine. I was going to tell a Admin to remove the base next to it when i was ready to move in to the new one. I consider that my long base have been removed since the function about the base were the length of it and 90% is gone. I'm already looking for a new place to build my new base, so it's not that big of a deal. I just need my material back. 

Server is broke right now btw.

Edited by Redfred

We didn't destroy any of your storage items and the stone and logs amounts you gave were over-estimated by a giant amount. The server has been restarted, but the reason this is happening is because of structure counts. It was about 15 foundations with about 16 stone walls/doorways with the pillars + 1 extra one. I will get them to you next time I am online later tonight or tomorrow.

If you attempt to replicate that base I will probably delete the unused parts again in the future.

When i'm looking back at the amount i also see that i over-estimated it, probably of anger. Well that sounds fair to me. Is it possible that you leave it in a chest in my 2-3 floor base if i'm offline when you're online?

When i'm looking back at the amount i also see that i over-estimated it, probably of anger. Well that sounds fair to me. Is it possible that you leave it in a chest in my 2-3 floor base if i'm offline when you're online?

I could put it inside of a crate when you are offline, but if someone raids you it might get stolen. You sure you don't just want to wait until we are both online.

Yeah i can wait until we're both online. It's just that i don't know what time it is at your place and it's 8:24 AM here. I got 2 small children so i might not find any time to play today but i'll try. 

Btw when you refund the materials please remove what's left of the base also and count that part into the refund since i can't use the base like i wanted to and now it's useless.