Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BeauutifulChaos

Christmas/Holiday Cards from Me! =)

For those who did not give away their address, it looks like this.

cWkIByn.jpg?1

I was surprised how much glitter was dumped on the card. Made a mess all over my keyboard when I opened it. I asked for a cookie but got chocolate instead.

Thanks BeauutifulChaos and Josh!

For those who did not give away their address, it looks like this.

cWkIByn.jpg?1

I was surprised how much glitter was dumped on the card. Made a mess all over my keyboard when I opened it. I asked for a cookie but got chocolate instead.

Thanks BeauutifulChaos and Josh!

Haven't recieved my card yet but is that the K65 RGB keyboard yeye?

Even though I didn't put an address down, so no card for me, I wanted to say thank you to BC (and I guess Josh) for doing this.  Happy New Year Guys!

You are all welcome. =)

Sorry again to all for no cookies. =( I didn't realize how many people would sign up, and I didn't realize how expensive it would get to ship a bunch of packages. Especially to those of you in Canada and The Netherlands....

Edit: I am also pretty sure in someones card I wrote "You are welcome for the glitter herpes." Or something about glitter herpes. Bahaha.

You are all welcome. =)

Sorry again to all for no cookies. =( I didn't realize how many people would sign up, and I didn't realize how expensive it would get to ship a bunch of packages. Especially to those of you in Canada and The Netherlands....

Edit: I am also pretty sure in someones card I wrote "You are welcome for the glitter herpes." Or something about glitter herpes. Bahaha.

Which piece of shit ALL THE WAY IN EUROPE asked for a christmas card? Just awful 

Centran, I didn't even see your post on the other page. How ungrateful can one get about getting a Christmas card from a random stranger. ='(

Mine's going on the wall when I get it. Don't worry. 

Centran, I didn't even see your post on the other page. How ungrateful can one get about getting a Christmas card from a random stranger. ='(

I'm sorry. I'm just bitter. With no silicone mold of your hoo-hoo I had nothing to fuck in the new year with :(

Sorry. Still love ya!