Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

(Vote) Griefing Rule Removal for Unturned 3.0

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should All Griefing Rules be Removed (Anything a player makes can be destroyed by another player)

• Yes, Remove all Griefing Rules!
    • No, Keep all the Griefing Rules the way they currently are set up!
    • No, but change the rules to something different! (Post Ideas)

I am strongly considering removing all the griefing rules from the server when we change to Unturned 3.0. The difference and gray area between raiding and griefing is difficult to determine in some scenarios. 

I am going to buff structures in Unturned 3.0 to make base-building still very viable, but I believe the best approach would be to allow players to destroy anything on the map that they want. Our server is very anti-carebear and I am glad the direction it is going. Unfortunately many sG community members dislike the amount of killing that takes place on our server, but it is my thought that on a PvP server this is what you should expect to take place (This is not RP PvP). 

Eventually, I may make a second Unturned Server that will either be PvE or RP PvP. (At this point in time a Hunger Games server for 3.0 is not going to be possible).

The outcome of this vote will determine what is going to happen with the griefing rule change. Please feel free to vote, but I am only going to count votes towards this rule change from players who have at one point actively played on our Unturned Server. Feel free to comment and give arguments and thoughts about the issue.

I say remove them, because of the only reason that is listed below

I dont know how to craft anything .. therefor nothing of mine can be griefed.

Finally i changed my vote.

I think that could be interisting to create something like RP with police and bandits who could fight.

There will be wars but out of the war that will be not allowed to destroy bases and kill on sight.

And maybe there will be a currency mod.

Police men will make laws, bandits will make traffics like drogues or illegual weapons.

But with 16 slots it's not easy.

Maybe it s too hard to organize that for the admins and i can understand it.

About the amount of kills, i think it s hard when you are nude and alone to be kill on sight. But yeh it's part of the game, peoples don't trust anybody.

It s just some ideas.

Peace

Edited by Yomaho

Up

Maybe you could make a rule against destroying bases.

Actually, destroying is stupid because when you destroy a locker you get nothing from it, so ...

We just buff structures, doors, and barricades so it would make it harder to destroy bases. I can't do anything about the chest issue or the 16 player slot. You have to remember that this game is still in beta, and until then we have to wait for updates.

Yeah lost because of the 16 slots and the buggy structures.

Let's wait so ....

And thanks for upgrading the structures and those feasts and rewards.