Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jockedamus

[Challenge] Guess the game (Old titles only!)

Motherfuckers submitting games and nobody's gotten knox's

Your "fixed version" still gave results for me (I had to try :P), so I figured I'd not degrade it by saying what it was, 'cause without Google I wouldn't have guessed for the life of me. Buuuut, you're insisting, sooooo:

Little Nemo: The Dream Master

Your "fixed version" still gave results for me (I had to try :P), so I figured I'd not degrade it by saying what it was, 'cause without Google I wouldn't have guessed for the life of me. Buuuut, you're insisting, sooooo:

Little Nemo: The Dream Master

That's weird, I checked myself and couldn't find anything but I guess google works in mysterious ways

Since you answered you post next. RULES OF THE GAAAAAME

pwJR7k4.png

Pretty sure I've made this unable to be Googled. Hopefully it works out and someone actually recognizes this beauty.

Tomb Raider special gay sword edition?

pwJR7k4.png

Pretty sure I've made this unable to be Googled. Hopefully it works out and someone actually recognizes this beauty.

nice dude this game was fun, was it named Vagrant Story or Vagrant Tale?

it's one of the two

i didnt edit this image at all because idc dont google it fuckers

1306e8b435.jpg

nice dude this game was fun, was it named Vagrant Story or Vagrant Tale?

it's one of the two

i didnt edit this image at all because idc dont google it fuckers

1306e8b435.jpg

Bucky O'Hare. Gimme a sec while i think of one for you guys. Also, how old is an "old title"?

is it countdown vampires? i think it's that or another game that i can't remember the title of, i'd have to look up the name

is that cheating

Martian Goth or w/e

60EBcBI.pngNzgTOMn.png

dont cheat pls thx

Oh man, if it weren't for the fact that I bought "Chuck's Challenge 3D" last month, I wouldn't know this.

Chip's Challenge, man. Dunno if there was a second game back then, if so, it's one of the two.

(image inc.)

x7BmlLb.png

Had to start a new game for this one. If you didn't cheat to figure it out, I'll suck your dick. This game was the shit.

(HINT: There is a "sequel"/reboot series which has been on Steam for about 3 years now, I'd say)