Sign in to follow this  
Apoc

Noob to the Forums

Hello! Just started playing on the Zombie server and figured Id join up on here too. Definitely lovin the server with all of its additions. But anyway a little about myself. Im from a little town east of Cincinnati,OH called Mt.Orab. Been playing Steam games before steam was thought of. Used to help run a CS community but it eventually died off. :( Been looking for another place to hang out and your server has been it the past week.lol

Those v6's can be pretty fun. There are a lot of guys running turbo's on them these days making nice power.

Yeah I think Super Troopers is one of my favs from Broken Lizard, those guys are nuts.

Here's a pic of my baby. If its too big let me know and Ill shrink it down some. ;)

Guest formerlyaeth
Welcome man, try out our other servers especially wcs. Wicked fun

Unless waylon is on. He'll beat your ass.

Just kidding, srsly, you should go over to wcs and pwn the local noob. (Me)

Thx for the welcomes! Ill have to check it out.

Yeah Contract I took off the pony emblem. I like the clean look without it. Dont really like billet grills though.

Welcome sir, I haven't been playing much cs lately but if you're still around in 2½ weeks I'd be more than happy to eat your zombie brain. And waylon is quite right, I started playing the wcs server a few days ago and it's wicked fun...not quite the same experience as zombie but still fun. Enjoy the servers and the forums

Guest Fohacidal
Hey thanks! Diggin the avatar. I take it your a mustang fan? I own a 94 GT myself.

Nice, a year or 2 earlier and you wouldve had a peice of shit for a Mustang, 94 is a turnaround year