Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

Resetting the 2.0 World on Monday!

On December 1st, I will be resetting the Unturned world. All your gear,stats,rep, and bases will be wiped and everyone can start fresh. I hope that we will convert to Unturned 3.0 by the end of December, but that depends on the state of the game.

This might fix the server breaking so often. This is the oldest world I have ever hosted and the amount of corrupt data is probably causing the crashes.

Spread the word and let everyone know in-game.

ill make sure to make a small tower the minute i get into the server wherever i spawn and camp and wait for you

I got you skittle. hue

Can you try to do better this time around? Maybe get rid of war and/or famine? Also could we get more daylight or would that screw up the whole balance of things?

What do you want exactly? You want hunger removed and no pvp? And less night time or are you trolling? I could do all of this, but I would make a second server.

What do you want exactly? You want hunger removed and no pvp? And less night time or are you trolling? I could do all of this, but I would make a second server.

Just being silly... If you are recreating the "world" and you are "god" how would you make it better?

Just being silly... If you are recreating the "world" and you are "god" how would you make it better?

i formally vote wood being reverted to the way it was before caccaman ruined it.

there are far too many sweetrock shacks being built

Sign in to follow this