Sign in to follow this  
Thot Walk

New Guns?

No new weapons will ever be added to TTT Vanilla. We want to keep downloads to an absolute minimum, and at most, we would add new Minecraft maps.

But the guns he is talking about are standard so it wouldn't be a download increase. The bigger problem with adding new weapons is balance issues since it is a vanilla server. It isn't easy to balance weapons. People expect a vanilla experience and that is what we arts giving.

Speaking of balance:

Did you guys add more shotties? Seems like everyone and their mother has one now.

Most of the maps and most of the gun locations are random but there are certain locations that will always have a specific gun. Maybe we can look into re-arming some of the maps.

Nope, like centran said some of the spawns are random weapon spawns so occasionally more shotguns will spawn during certain rounds.

Alright. It seemed like for a few rounds just about everyone had a shotgun, so I wasn't sure if there were any changes made to make that happen.

Maybe the server population is actually getting smarter.

No new weapons will ever be added to TTT Vanilla. We want to keep downloads to an absolute minimum, and at most, we would add new Minecraft maps.I

I Thot (Wink!) weapons like the mp5 and ak47 werent downloads. If they are, than we can just stick to the weapons we already have!

I Thot (Wink!) weapons like the mp5 and ak47 werent downloads. If they are, than we can just stick to the weapons we already have!

But the guns he is talking about are standard so it wouldn't be a download increase. The bigger problem with adding new weapons is balance issues since it is a vanilla server. It isn't easy to balance weapons. People expect a vanilla experience and that is what we arts giving.