Sign in to follow this  
Phix

Griefed And Locked in

tYG3wHI.jpgOpydQnt.jpghK3X50T.jpg

Inhabitants: Shalarmbrown, Phix, Bat Bitch
Incident: Some one busted down all of our doors while were offline, and then replaced all the doors with his, covered our windows with barbed wire fences.. and then logs off as soon as i get on...
No idea who it could be. Was just hoping to have some help getting rid of all this crap.
I suspect it could be bogart_66, but im not totally sure.

Sincerely, 
Phix

So I am in phix's group and this is my base too. I spent today rebuilding, and at the time of the following incident all 6 metal front doors were in place and shut: I was killed inside my house immediately after Bogart_66 logged on in my base (I know he did not enter as I said, all doors were there and shut). Knowing I had a bed in the house he picked up my stuff and immediately logged back off. When phix first logged on this morning to see the initial griefing damage Bogart_66 disconnected (in our base) as soon as he saw he was on. This leads me to believe that he is most definitely the griefer, and apparently a combat logger as well. I think this qualifies as griefing because it wasn't a takeover, he took nothing and didn't even get halfway up the tower, just locked us in and covered all exits with barbed fencing. 

Sign in to follow this