Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

Unturned Server Status

really tempted to ask for a server wipe lol raided base husks everywhere and map is littered with spike traps people have started leaving all over the place just to be a pain in the ass, even found some at a server spawn point i had to go back and get rid off, but I dunno how much trouble it is to just wipe the server.  Would be great if its quick and easy, just dont forget to buff structures since last wipe i think reset the values to regular

I'll come on in a bit and clean up shit shacks and randomly placed structures and barricades. We do server wipes on a monthly basis but we'll see how bad it is in a few days.

well lol need a restart but an update for the game just hit, so any way we cuold get the update on this server before steam auto dls it and locks me out of the server? lol figure that would restart teh server as well

For some reason I can't log in to either server. Not sure if it's user-error or there's an issue with the server.

I assume I'm on the latest, I just downloaded it straight from Steam. Is there a way to specifically check?

Sorry if this process may seem obvious, I'm not that good at updates/rolling back.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it on the forums. Sorry. Wish there was a way to delete this post.

Edited by Sith

Close Unturned and open your Steam Library. Right click Unturned, select "properties" and choose the "betas" tab. Type "OPERATIONMAPLELEAF" in the beta key section. Click the check code button and then change the dropdown box above it to the "public test branch" option. 

server is giving Authentication invalid to everyone trying to join. Currently at 0/16.  Really wish the server could move back to its original spot in dallas back then lag was fine, containers didnt glitch, cars didnt teleport you, along with a  slew of problems that dont show up on other servers even when I replicate the cause.

Not saying you guys didn't have good reason to move it, it is your server after all, it just stinks how it is always giving issues.  I wont be leaving the server as i like the way you run, your admins are awesome and I love the server buff, I just hate seeing new comes leave within 5minute due to the lag issues and missing out on such an awesome server.

Oh well when you can if you could please reset the server, thats how the auth invalid got fixed last time

Wish the server goes backup, its says "you authentication is invalid".

maybe they are moving servers or something ?

Are you using port 27015?

Yes, is that the wrong port or something ?

No, it isn't wrong. I am also unable to connect. I have contacted a staff member and the issue should be resolved soon. 

Edited by .Karma.

No, it isn't wrong. I am also unable to connect. I have contacted a staff member and the issue should be resolved soon. 

Thanks a lot, I`m goning to rock single player until then , and also can please look into resolving the issue with the ping.

Ping usually hovers between 500 and 1000, and i know its not my issue for most the servers i have been on is 70, thanks again.

Thanks a lot, I`m goning to rock single player until then , and also can please look into resolving the issue with the ping.

Ping usually hovers between 500 and 1000, and i know its not my issue for most the servers i have been on is 70, thanks again.

It is back up and running now. :)