Sign in to follow this  
Armand

I feel like there should be a rule or a limit

In my opinion there should be a limit to how many times you can suicide to prevent people from cheesing into bases. Just a thought since a lot of people take advantage of it in order to take out a group.

In my opinion there should be a limit to how many times you can suicide to prevent people from cheesing into bases. Just a thought since a lot of people take advantage of it in order to take out a group.

I am unsure what you mean. You are saying people who die and suicide to get back to their base when someone is raiding them or to suicide to constantly run at a person's base. 

Currently I am not working on anything for 2.0 due to the eventual move to 3.0, but for 3.0 I do want to have a suicide limit/penalties. 

I am unsure what you mean. You are saying people who die and suicide to get back to their base when someone is raiding them or to suicide to constantly run at a person's base. 

Currently I am not working on anything for 2.0 due to the eventual move to 3.0, but for 3.0 I do want to have a suicide limit/penalties. 

that's exactly what i'm saying. You are exploiting the way you spawn by killing yourself over and over again until you get to the spawn that you want. Isn't that why there are cots and sleeping bags to fix your spawns? It just is really annoying how when you hold a base and 1 person just one, keeps trying to die and when he does spawn and get lucky enough to find a gun and does kill the whole group. 

that's exactly what i'm saying. You are exploiting the way you spawn by killing yourself over and over again until you get to the spawn that you want. Isn't that why there are cots and sleeping bags to fix your spawns? It just is really annoying how when you hold a base and 1 person just one, keeps trying to die and when he does spawn and get lucky enough to find a gun and does kill the whole group. 

Yeah it happens very often. I do agree that it is dumb, but at this time it would be a harder rule to enforce. If it becomes a continual problem I look into a temporary solution, but it takes quite a few suicides to get a spawn close to a desirable destination. 

Sign in to follow this