Sign in to follow this  
Guest starscream

15 year old terrorist lover

War = Money + Power.

Biproduct of war = Death + Blind Patriotism.

Money + Power = More control to the Elites.

Blind Patroitism = More control to the Elites.

Death = Death. Always a bad thing.

We should not even be over there, we were sent over there on a load of bullshit.

I say f*** the United States Foreign Policy, hijack those ships and come home troops.

Our country is dying while we fight foreign wars, that we could have finished in Op DS.

Our occupation is causing the problems to escellate over there even further...

What would you do if China, came over and occupied the United States,

started to shoot people that pose a threat, and because of their deaths,

their families grew angry and retaliated, and made a vicious circle.

If I had a God in the form of a modern religion, I would pray to that god that no more of our troops die.

If I had a God in the form of a modern religion, I would pray to that god that no more innocent Iraqis die.

More troops have died, and continued to die than the whole of 9/11, Trillions spent, etc. Is the juice worth the squeeze?

You've watched The Girl Next Door too many times...

But I pretty much agree with you- except that they started it.

I think we should just say fuck it, pull a Munich, and gtfo of there.

I didn't say they didn't start it, though contrary of popular belief and disinformation, the whole Afgan setup wasn't entirely them, but even if it was? Why Iraq? Why now the Iran plan? What next, North Korea?

Even a highly lubricated dildoium particle couldn't squeeze past the tightly squeezed buttcheeks of NORAD.

Except a couple of planes.. because of a simultaneous.. plane hijacking exercises and ..false radar blip terrorism exercises.. going on.. the same day.. as 9/11.. odd................... <_<

Guest Fohacidal
War = Money + Power.

go fuck yourself, im very offended by your half-assed conclusions

I didn't say they didn't start it, though contrary of popular belief and disinformation, the whole Afgan setup wasn't entirely them, but even if it was? Why Iraq? Why now the Iran plan? What next, North Korea?

Even a highly lubricated dildoium particle couldn't squeeze past the tightly squeezed buttcheeks of NORAD.

Except a couple of planes.. because of a simultaneous.. plane hijacking exercises and ..false radar blip terrorism exercises.. going on.. the same day.. as 9/11.. odd................... <_<

so you think we did it? now i really dont like you

go fuck yourself, im very offended by your half-assed conclusions

so you think we did it? now i really dont like you

Come now, Foh there are better ways to argue than that.

War = Money + Power.
not always. It cost the GOP control of Congress in 2006, and has destabilized the GOP as a whole.
Death yes, but I think the war has caused people to question the meaning of patriotism more often than to affirm it.

True, true, not true. If we did accomplish one thing in the Iraq debacle, it was turning Saddam over to justice. It might not have been our business to do this but it was an accomplishment none the less.
We should not even be over there, we were sent over there on a load of bullshit.
Iraq, yes. Afghanistan, no.
I say f*** the United States Foreign Policy, hijack those ships and come home troops.

Our country is dying while we fight foreign wars, that we could have finished in Op DS.

Our occupation is causing the problems to escellate over there even further...

We should not have gone to Iraq
What would you do if China, came over and occupied the United States,
Start producing large amounts of thermite and napalm, cash out to buy guns, armor, ammo and lend my services to the Militia. I would fight for Americans, not the american government.
started to shoot people that pose a threat, and because of their deaths,

their families grew angry and retaliated, and made a vicious circle.

I think they know better. Successfully invading America would be nearly impossible. One of the key parts of invading a country is cutting off their supplies. If war on our homeland broke out, I guarantee there would be weapons factories popping up practically over night.
If I had a God in the form of a modern religion, I would pray to that god that no more of our troops die.

If I had a God in the form of a modern religion, I would pray to that god that no more innocent Iraqis die.

More troops have died, and continued to die than the whole of 9/11, Trillions spent, etc. Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Considering the current conflict has absolutely nothing to do with 9/11 other than riding public sentiment for support, I would say no.

Opiate yet again comes through with an epic solution.

Well, you know I try to think with my head :P

Guest Fohacidal
Come now, Foh there are better ways to argue than that.

True but when Im angry Im usually to lazy to post an argument, and he doesnt deserve one from me :/