Sign in to follow this  
Face

Can we get NEW/RESKINNED de_season on the server

i'm really interested in playing FMPONE's reskin of the old season, can we get it added to the server rotation? Most people assume it will be a competitive map in the next operation anyways. Old one could be removed since they are relatively identical other than skin.

If you are not aware, FMPONE created de_season and many other popular competitive maps in css and cs:go

here is the map: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=322837144&searchtext=season

I will forever love you (more than I already do)

Edit: it was just released so there appears to be a handful of texture bugs (Seeing through floor with certain settings, water issues with low shaders) but they are working to fix all of this so I'd say add it in a couple days though.  Still would like to get opinions on if people want this... map looks insanely beautiful and it would be nice to have a change of pace in map textures

Edited by Face

you should change your title so we know you want a newer/different one..as there is de_season on the server already

er, it says new de_season but I guess I can change it to be more explicit