Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paul_Waffle

report this profile

this guy and his bot attempted a scam attempt with me and agent litzoom tonight so it would be good if everyone could help report him for scamming. he had litzoom trade his knife to me then told me to trade it back and had the bot send me a trade request as agent litzoom.

person:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198140235358/

bot:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198137775320/

lots of people scam other people. They'll get banned eventually, we dont have to report them all.

if you start getting into the trading scene, this is something you are going to have to deal with on a semi-daily basis.  i haven't been actively trading items for 9 or 10 months and i still get 1-3 scam attempts on my items every single day.  if you have something valuable in your inventory and your profile is not set to private, things like this are going to happen.

if you're in the habit of accepting random friend requests, tag everybody on your friends list so you don't get jacked by people posing as your friends

if you start getting into the trading scene, this is something you are going to have to deal with on a semi-daily basis.  i haven't been actively trading items for 9 or 10 months and i still get 1-3 scam attempts on my items every single day.  if you have something valuable in your inventory and your profile is not set to private, things like this are going to happen.

if you're in the habit of accepting random friend requests, tag everybody on your friends list so you don't get jacked by people posing as your friends

Probably the best idea, besides always being skeptical and not rushing a trade. Tagging everyone on your friends list is good in general if you have more than 15 friends just to keep track of who is who and who plays what.

auuoWtW.png

Probably the best idea, besides always being skeptical and not rushing a trade. Tagging everyone on your friends list is good in general if you have more than 15 friends just to keep track of who is who and who plays what.

auuoWtW.png

:)

eziyc2.png