Sign in to follow this  
-Vault-

Crashed me friends Car

Fun story, my mates and I decided to go out and have some fun. I was grounded at the time so sneaking out while my parents were away was a splendid thing!

(This is mid December in Wisconsin so ofc its snowing.)

We take 2 of my buddies cars(Theres 5 or 6 of us total) and drive them out to some real rural road at 12:30am.  With some rope and 2 cheap leads we start to toe each other around the streets going at tops 25-30MPH. My friend gets done and by now its really early in the morning. His legs are frozen and he cant drive. What do I do? I decide I can drive! "Don't worry dude I'm not gonna crash it" I say as I get in the drivers seat. We start going to friend 1's house to pick some things up before we go home. At this point I'm having a great time im drifting around corners and fuckin around.

To get to his house we need to go down a steep hill. I don't recommend this when its snowing. We go down and I'm already sliding. We end up going into the ditch and his front wheel well is caved in. There's no hope of getting it out.  Best part is, at the time I didn't have my license...

we call his parents and my parents. My friends dad was upset but pretty chill, not a lot of yellin, asked if we were on the pot or drinking, but my parents were livid AF. We called the Tow truck and he said he'll get it. But he also called The Sheriffs Department so the police don't take his tow.  <THIS WAS A PROBLEM FOR A CHILD WHO DOESN'T HAVE HIS LICENSE>

We decided as a whole it was best to just tell the truth and deal with what I was dealt.  The Sheriff comes down, says hullo and does a quick inspection, we tell him no one was hurt we just need it towed.

He said okay and left 

That is my car crash story.

So children do not do what I did in my past. You wont ever be a lucky as myself.. There are times where I still think how crazy it was that none of us got into trouble. I didn't even get grounded longer, but I did have to pay 2k for his car to get fixed.

-Vault-