Sign in to follow this  
kano donn

Its time up update our MOTD

Here are questions we constantly get asked and should be addressed in the motd. 

Can I kill an afk?

Can I kill suspicious folks in overtime?

I know there are others that just dont make any sense but it appears that other servers allow them. 

Lets just add this:

You can NEVER kill based upon suspicion alone. You must have proof. 

The current rules are fine, they just can't read the fact it says,

Killing for any reason not discussed above is slayable and if repeated, can be bannable.

It maybe could be bigger though. Also bullet that rules thing is worse than JB's...

Edited by Matthew

I agree that our current MOTD covers all of these conditions, but there is no reason to make them easier to understand.

If you wanted to add a much more in depth as a seperate page okay, but I'd prefer keeping the quick and easy to see the main page.

If you wanted to add a much more in depth as a seperate page okay, but I'd prefer keeping the quick and easy to see the main page.

That was kind of the point of the separate page. We didn't want the main rule page turning into a crappy legalize document which is the JB rules.

That was kind of the point of the separate page. We didn't want the main rule page turning into a crappy legalize document which is the JB rules.

Oh I thought that wasn't implimented yet.

I really wish there was an intro to TTT document for people to read. Too many times do I have to deal with people who randomly kill Ts and their excuse in the RDM report is "you're a T". I hate kicking them off the server but you can't have fun on the server if people are breaking the rules like that.