Sign in to follow this  
Mayah Bee

Your least Fav. non uv member

Guest Fohacidal

excellent points martigan/meh

This thread has been massively derailed. Having noted that fact, I will continue the trend by flinging myself into the fecal pit of the current discussion.

I don't really see where you're coming from defending CC90, Project. It's not like he was a stellar example of humanity. More than that, how the frak are you able to stomach defending the Nazis? I mean, for God's sake, those were the people who industrialized murder in the death camps. In Auschwitz, the commandant had lamps made of human skin. These are not admirable people we're talking about.

I'm not going to get into a clusterfrak of quote wars, but I'll point out a few things, since this idiot idol worship of the Nazis and Hitler has gotten my goat. Germany may have dabbled in bits of advanced science, specifically rocketry and jet engines, but nowhere is there jack crap that they had anything close to hard research on zero point energy and quantum mechanics. Leave that to the fiction novels - I recently read a good one in the genre of secret-lost-Nazi-tech called Black Order.

You hear all about the awesomeness of the blitzkrieg and how Germany had the latest and greatest of everything. Yeah. You know what most of Hitler's tanks were when he invaded the Low Countries? The Panzer Mk 1. Know what it was armed with? Two machine guns. That's it, no cannon or anything. The Panzer Mk 2 and Mk 3 had tiny cannons, around 50mm or so. Many of his tanks during the early years of the war were captured French tanks. You know how his infantry was moved? It marched. You know how his artillery was moved? Towed by horses. Hitler invaded the USSR with 170,000... horses. You know what was flying in 1944? German planes that were built in 1939. So much for advanced tech.

Hitler was an idiot. He attacks the Allies (Britain and France), and after France falls he attacks the USSR, starting a two front war. Then, after Pearl Harbor, he declares war FOR NO REASON on the United States, creating a third front. His micromanagement of the Wehrmacht coupled with his insane diversions of resources - for example, diverting funding from conventional weapons systems to develop revenge weapons like the V-1 and V-2, which were useless even as terror weapons - were responsible for much of the German defeat.

Germany was backing up its ally perhaps?

I read Black Order as well. Maybe you should have read the foreword. Mk. 1's are meant as light tanks so they fit that role just fine.And as I said at least a page ago, I don't give a fuck about CC's beliefs, I looked past them.

CC90 is the fucking funniest person you can ever meet if you look past past past his beliefs. Maybe you guys things his beliefs is fucked up. You know what? You are fucked up for not respecting people having their beliefs. If you just ignored him you wouldn't have any kind of trouble with him. He was raised a nazi and will always be nazi. Those who are not nazi's do not know what they have been through. Maybe you find it very offending that he's a nazi. You guys probably don't know shit about history. Maybe his mind is totally fucked up, but you know what? He was a fucking nice guy if you talked to him and get to know him. He talks about jews and black guys alot, but just tell him that you don't want to listen to that.

Pfff