Sign in to follow this  
Steveico

Anime discussion of Summer season anime

I recently finished Nisekoi yesterday. Talk about one of the most boring and unfulfilling endings ever. It was good but, honestly that ending made it such a waste of time. Now I am watching No game no life. Pretty good so far.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I really enjoyed Nisekoi and also finished it yesterday, i actually really liked the ending even though its leaving a semi big cliffhanger (inc season 2). it left both sides a good closure for when season 2 arrives

BTW TEAM CHITOGE > TEAM ONODERA

No Game No Life is fucking outstanding.

Cant wait for the sailor moon reboot. 

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei its also really good.

Mekakucity <3

Broken Blade is good for another mech

Captain Earth is pretty decent if you like mechs also

Bokura Wa Minna Kawaisou Is possible the best anime this season by far for my standards.

Yea honestly I liked chitoge way better then onodera. That ending was just so unsatisfying. I mean 20 episodes of waiting and the main character just looks off into the sunset and says he enjoyed his year. What's mekakucitu about.

Yea honestly I liked chitoge way better then onodera. That ending was just so unsatisfying. I mean 20 episodes of waiting and the main character just looks off into the sunset and says he enjoyed his year. What's mekakucitu about.

He definitely had a good year

Yea but he never took advantage of all those 4 girls that wanted his dick. It's shit like this that infuriates me about harem genres.

Yea but he never took advantage of all those 4 girls that wanted his dick. It's shit like this that infuriates me about harem genres.

we all know what happened in School Days, i actually didnt want this series to be a harem the moment the third girl (GIRL ASSASSIN) arrived i almost lost my feel for it, then the fourth girl came..

no game no life is astounding so far, nisekoi was alright im beginning to get a golden time vibe from it :l another good one that has yet to be mentioned here is the irregular at magic highscool!