Sign in to follow this  
Astrro

desktop recommendation

if you're going to buy a premade ibuypower or cyberpc, why not go configure one on their site instead of buying from bestbuy l0l

if you're going to buy a premade ibuypower or cyberpc, why not go configure one on their site instead of buying from bestbuy l0l

They resell it for cheaper and don't take a week to build.

I still need a recommendation for a new desktop around 500-600 $$. I found this one on best buy was wondering if its alright? http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=5574076&pid=1219143552481&pcatId=pcmcat287600050002

Also not interested in building one

wants good desktop for 500$, not interested in building... unless you're a bestbuy employee buying a pc there is retarded. go buy a barebones from newegg and stick an ssd and video card in it. it's not "building" since an 80% retarded kid can stick a card into where it fits. 

there are even full built systems on newegg, being prebuilt, they probably all suck much like the one you were looking at. 

an hour to build a system, you save prob 60% on cost and you get something that will last longer for the money. why people refuse to build is beyond me. my 60 yr old in laws built their own machine. shame on all the dumbs who cant build.

wants good desktop for 500$, not interested in building... unless you're a bestbuy employee buying a pc there is retarded. go buy a barebones from newegg and stick an ssd and video card in it. it's not "building" since an 80% retarded kid can stick a card into where it fits.

there are even full built systems on newegg, being prebuilt, they probably all suck much like the one you were looking at.

an hour to build a system, you save prob 60% on cost and you get something that will last longer for the money. why people refuse to build is beyond me. my 60 yr old in laws built their own machine. shame on all the dumbs who cant build.

So how about an actual recommendation instead of just flaming? That'd be great

So how about an actual recommendation instead of just flaming? That'd be great
does the second paragraph not recommend two methods of meeting your needs with a site?

Sent from my One S using Tapatalk

does the second paragraph not recommend two methods of meeting your needs with a site?

Sent from my One S using Tapatalk

Ya dude go to newegg. Best recommendation

Ya dude go to newegg. Best recommendation

i agree! :) i did also suggest NOT going to bestbuy (unless you're an employee)