Sign in to follow this  
Guest some fag

UV-Vet and UV-Legend...

If I see anybody in-game with the vet/legend tag that I haven't noticed before, or are less than 6 months senior, I just remove it from their name. ma_cexec ftw.

Rurkis, stop attacking Zeus. Zeus, stop responding to Rurkis.

P2 that's retarded.

I still love you though. No homo of course, unless I wanna be burnt in a pit by Rukris.

I think we can all shove this up Zeus's ass. And everyone can shut the fuck up. :)

I remember when you put me up there because I ate your cookies. It was horrible except for the pacman machine and thr bumper cars.

He first applied in October, then quit after a couple of months and said the clan would fail in 6 months (using much harsher language), then rejoined in February. That's 5 months, tops.

Wow, you are a true asshole my friend, I left for 1 FUCKING MONTH, and as I'VE SAID BEFORE, I ADMIT I SAID THAT SHIT, and everybody forgave me and moved on, but you little prick ass couldn't I guess, GET THE FUCK OVER IT AND GET THAT DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.

Guest some fag
Wow, you are a true asshole my friend, I left for 1 FUCKING MONTH, and as I'VE SAID BEFORE, I ADMIT I SAID THAT SHIT, and everybody forgave me and moved on, but you little prick ass couldn't I guess, GET THE FUCK OVER IT AND GET THAT DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.

WOAH! UNCALLED FOR.

No, very called for, he is the ONLY ONE who has brought up what I said, 3 FUCKING TIMES, I'm tired of this, he always is trying to start shit with me, he is the only one I don't get along with.

Tonight was not the night to fuck with me, trust me.

Yeah this motherfucker doesn't take shit from nobody!

Guest some fag
I think we can all agree at this point that the only logical course of action is to voteban Zeus from the forums.

Really? I feel a more effective course of action would be for everyone in the clan (including members of the forums) to line up and systematically fuck your asshole until jizz squirts out your tear ducts.