Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falco

Fairy Tail 2014

IM SORRY BUT THIS GODLY SHOW HAS BEEN BACK FOR A MONTH SINCE IT GOT CANCELED BACK IN APRIL LAST YEAR AND THERE HASNT BEEN A THREAD ABOUT IT YET SO HERE I AM

HERES BEST ANIME OPENING 2014

Anyways who here has been watching fairy tail since its epic comeback if so what do u think about it?

Worth the wait? or should they have done like 50 filler arcs like Naruto, Bleach, One piece, all the other big shows

I've been reading the manga for a while now, I don't remember why I dropped the anime. Either way, good manga/anime. I'm going to watch the animation some time most likely.

Wow they finally started making more FT animation. I can see the openings are amazing as ever. Time to experience more feels again.

i know what you mean when i first heard this new opening, i didnt hear as a fairy tail opening at first

I'm referring to the OST not the op or ed

Yea I noticed the change in the music theme, not really liking it but it'll probably grow on to me sooner or later. The art changed a bit as well, also not liking it. Other than that, everything else seems the same.

I've been reading the manga for a while now, I don't remember why I dropped the anime. Either way, good manga/anime. I'm going to watch the animation some time most likely.

Because it gets so dull after the big time shit and costume change.