Sign in to follow this  
JFK

Don't play on Dojo for now.

If you play past a single round on Dojo, the server will crash as of v3-6. The reason for this is that I got carried away and added more entities than the source engine can support, and I had completely forgotten that the players count as entities. So in other words, I need to delete a bunch excess entities that include things like the torches and even weapons. If at all possible, I want to avoid deleting any of the games. If I'm forced to delete one however, it will most likely be Castle Wars as it is the costliest game in terms of the entities required.

So until it's updated to v4, avoid playing on Dojo. I'll try to have an update released as soon as possible.

Sorry about this.

Deleting the majority of the torches on the map seems to have done the trick. Testing with 19 bots, the game never spawned more than 1800 or so entities which is about the same as Tower. It's regrettable that this had to be done, but the only alternative was deleting Castle Wars.

I keep getting an error when trying to join the server. It says Missing Map maps\jb_sG_dojo_v4.bsp, disconnecting. Maybe something is still wrong with it?

I keep getting an error when trying to join the server. It says Missing Map maps\jb_sG_dojo_v4.bsp, disconnecting. Maybe something is still wrong with it?

Well assuming you haven't played on v4 before, it sounds like the game isn't allowing you to download from maps from FastDL. Trying downloading manually it from here,

http://fastdl.joinsg.net/maps/jb_sG_dojo_v4.bsp.bz2

Then use WinRAR to extract the map into your csgo map folder. If that doesn't worked then I'm stumped.

I've gotten this issue before its not the map having an error its csgo not extrating the map file correctly from the fastdl, it will usually fix itself in 1-10 minutes but if that doesnt work you can download from jfk's link