Sign in to follow this  
Destin

New Item for the Store

How about for 5$ a month we allow user moderated sub-forums, if someone wants a reading sub-forum they pay 5$ a month and they can moderate it and promote people to Moderator in that sub-forum, maybe even have a whitelist so only certain people can see it, Like have "User Moderated Forums" under spam then have all the custom sub forums under that one. 5$ a month is extremely cheap.

pralK58.jpg

I mean if staff could do it for free that'd be cool, but I assume it would be taxing on the box if everyone and their mother made their own sub-forum for free :P this way it keeps out the people who wouldn't be that serious about it and helps the coffers

Edited by Destin

but I assume it would be taxing on the box if everyone and their mother made their own sub-forum for free :P

Not necessarily, buuuuuuuuuuuut.......................

This isn't reddit

Feel like this is the same as when people ask for a RuneScape channel on TS3. There are some subforums that make sense to be added, but custom subforums all the time? The above-user moderation of those subforums would be insane. Gotta have the global rules applied to them. Even FFA has restrictions.