Sign in to follow this  
Iherdcows

SOs have a new ability.

I'm mostly talking about the T's that care about their rank in the server, so they ask for ct jday and then just gun down all the CT's instantly for the gameme points.

We get points?! 

/s

Go get butthurt somewhere else and keep your pissy attitude off the forums then.

Lmfao. You're the one with a pissy attitude. Stop trying so hard kid.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Honestly the rules you're adding do not help the servers at all, cows.

This rule is stupid, no offence, but it really just seems like you're doing something to keep your position as an advisor

Secondly, you added some rule where CT's cant be frozen on CT J days and can't be stripped. As soon as someone told me that is a new rule, there was a ct jday and the terrorist was killed by a CT.... because I couldn't strip guns without getting yelled out. Who the fuck is this helping?

Yesterday I was barked at how you made a bunch of new rules and as soon as I go into the MOTD I dont see it. Maybe you can point it out for me so I can see where it says that I cant freeze/strip CT's 

http://motd.joinsg.net/pages/server-rules/jailbreak.php

Lmfao. You're the one with a pissy attitude. Stop trying so hard kid.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Really doesn't need much further debate. Maybe you should try a bit harder on your delivery instead of taking some half-assed backhanded jab at Cows. Or better yet, you could PM him directly and ask him collaborate these alleged rules that aren't it the MOTD instead of bitching him out.

You'd be amazed at the results you get when you're not a prick to someone.

Really doesn't need much further debate. Maybe you should try a bit harder on your delivery instead of taking some half-assed backhanded jab at Cows. Or better yet, you could PM him directly and ask him collaborate these alleged rules that aren't it the MOTD instead of bitching him out.

You'd be amazed at the results you get when you're not a prick to someone.

Better yet, you can stop jabbing at me in every thread I make. Get the sand out of your fucking vagina. I made a legit argument and I told him his rule is stupid. It had nothing to do with youand you have no opinion at all on the topic either. 

You'd be amazed at the results when you aren't a prick to someone. 

Edited by Sean

I've always hated when I get freekilled a minute into the round and all that happens is that the ct gets slayed, this makes sense.

It was also painful to only allow 1 when there were multiple admins on (oh the confusion). Or if the CT just freekills them slays themselves. ("I'm already dead, you can't respawn him! trolololo!")

This completely ruins my plans to freekill people I don't like and then slay myself. Now I'll have to make it look like an accident. Shit rule.

in regards to ct jday,

Are we allowed to set the t health to 9000 and in the event that a t rebels or its last ct set his health to 100 again, i have it bound so i can do it pretty damn fast but it would be nice to get a ye or ney

in regards to ct jday,

Are we allowed to set the t health to 9000 and in the event that a t rebels or its last ct set his health to 100 again, i have it bound so i can do it pretty damn fast but it would be nice to get a ye or ney

Take what I say with a grain of salt since I'm a lowly L2, but as far as I know, you can. It has been done multiple times before but I wouldn't really argue for the practice. It makes it too easy to rebel.

in regards to ct jday,

IMO

If the T rebels and just mows them down then I say slay them the next round. You did all those commands for them only for them to ruin it

IMO

If the T rebels and just mows them down then I say slay them the next round. You did all those commands for them only for them to ruin it

Lmfao no.

If they want to rebel, let them rebel. They can do whatever they want with their lr.

IMO

you should never be slaying T's.

Don't set their HP high, there are no rules against it, but if the T decides to just kill the CT's without doing the LR then the CT's should be able to kill the T.

Lmfao no.

If they want to rebel, let them rebel. They can do whatever they want with their lr.

no

in regards to ct jday,

U mak me cri evertim u do dis. Pls stop

Edited by Astrro