Sign in to follow this  
Sean

Petition to remove ivannsisafaggot and shel

I kinda like shel. I just wish there were an update to somethings on the map. CTs who don't like the map will just spam guns and it lags the server etc...

I can create some countermeasures for the gun-spam issue. It's a really dodgy spawn, because as soon as you drop a weapon and your standing next to the same one, you will instantly pick up the new weapon allowing weapon spam at a very high rate which will lag the server.

All that would need to be done is to create a button to spawn each weapon, with a delay between pickups.

I can create some countermeasures for the gun-spam issue. It's a really dodgy spawn, because as soon as you drop a weapon and your standing next to the same one, you will instantly pick up the new weapon allowing weapon spam at a very high rate which will lag the server.

All that would need to be done is to create a button to spawn each weapon, with a delay between pickups.

I have the original VMF and all the textures and models needed to compile the map. I could do it tomorrow afternoon.