Sign in to follow this  
Shade

Shades Forums

Well, It's pretty basic phpBB forums which I got from a friend who was going to use it as his forums for his MU Online server, but he has a new forums and has been doing alot of things without me, so he said I could have the old forums.

I've fixed it up for the people, and now it is a forums for generally EVERYTHING!

It's pretty new-ish now. but it has noone advertising my forums anywhere so, I've taken it upon myself to go do it.

If you're interested on checking it out, the link for it is. Shades Forums

I hope to see you there soon. wink.gif

There's lots to talk about, and forums get updated frequently.

(I personally check on it every 5 minutes, when I'm at my desk.)

You can invite friends or whoever you want.

PS. Make sure you read the rules after you signup.

Guest killer

Me and my friend have one just like this. If you want we can become affiliates. Check out mine at www.the-hangout.org. Sign up and post please and thank-you. And if you need any help with the phpBB admin managment im very fluent with it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Killer @ Apr 29 2007, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Me and my friend have one just like this. If you want we can become affiliates. Check out mine at www.the-hangout.org. Sign up and post please and thank-you. And if you need any help with the phpBB admin managment im very fluent with it.

I'll definately check it out, and I'll keep you in mind if I need any help. smile.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (»يңдđ @ Apr 30 2007, 04:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

For all the people who are part of my forums or are thinking about joining, you guys should probably read this, recent news

K, well I think the problem has been solved 'cause there hasn't been any spam accs made recently.

So feel free to sign up and then go have fun. smile.gif

Guest daniel

thats cool. i might sign up...

Well, I gotta tell you it's pretty cool. I haven't been really active lately, but I welcome anyone who wishes to come and see. Post, hang out, w/e. Hope to see ya there. wink.gif