Sign in to follow this  
Jiyeon

Shingeki no DW

when is season 2 coming out?

Man, so I'm caught up on the manga, and whenever I look up some info on a certain character or event on the wiki, it ends up providing me with info from the anime. I haven't watched the anime, but from these wiki entrees, I'd say the anime is preeeeeeetty caught up to the manga. Seeing as the manga updates monthly,

and the last few issues have been just dialogue and/or planning, which seems like they could be adapted to a single episode each,

I can only imagine the second season of the anime will take quite some time before they can do much. I mean, from the wiki entrees, it doesn't seem the anime has any filler at all, and maybe they want to protect that integrity; So a delayed season 2 would make sense.

Side-note: Time to start working on a different, additional kind of spoiler tag which blacks out text and can be hovered to reveal the text. Might be useful in this subforum?

Man, so I'm caught up on the manga, and whenever I look up some info on a certain character or event on the wiki, it ends up providing me with info from the anime. I haven't watched the anime, but from these wiki entrees, I'd say the anime is preeeeeeetty caught up to the manga. Seeing as the manga updates monthly,

and the last few issues have been just dialogue and/or planning, which seems like they could be adapted to a single episode each,

I can only imagine the second season of the anime will take quite some time before they can do much. I mean, from the wiki entrees, it doesn't seem the anime has any filler at all, and maybe they want to protect that integrity; So a delayed season 2 would make sense.

Side-note: Time to start working on a different, additional kind of spoiler tag which blacks out text and can be hovered to reveal the text. Might be useful in this subforum?

entire post will be spoilers

Show has only covered up to Eren vs. Annie. It ended at that point, so nobody knows anything about the Titans in the walls - the face of the Titan was the huge reveal in the last episode. Nobody knows about Reiner, Bertholdt or Christa x Ymir. Seriously, this show is like goddamned Battlestar Galactica making characters into Cylons.

entire post will be spoilers

Show has only covered up to Eren vs. Annie. It ended at that point, so nobody knows anything about the Titans in the walls - the face of the Titan was the huge reveal in the last episode. Nobody knows about Reiner, Bertholdt or Christa x Ymir. Seriously, this show is like goddamned Battlestar Galactica making characters into Cylons.

Whoa, really? No shit....

When I saw the titan face in the wall, I thought maybe the planning when they were above the wall had occurred in the anime as well. And the stuff with Pastor Nick. There might be some time after all. When Reiner and Bertholdt take Eren off to their home town, I have a feeling that will be dragged out.