Sign in to follow this  
Ghost X

Cheaper games than steam / Origin etc. (for EU mostly)

G2A is a pretty cheap website to buy games on, I bought couple of games on it and you can pay with a debit card or paypal if you don't have a credit card.

For example: CS:GO is 9€ while it's 14€ on steam (when there's no sale) so that's pretty cheap.

Link: G2A.COM

BTW at checkout you might first see a higher amount but that's for donation. You can just reduce the donation amount to 0 if you don't want to donate.

Edited by Master Chief

Sooooooo this is so you can get cheaper games by us clicking your ref link

it only benefits me if someone buys something trough my link.

If like everyone in sG would create such an account and somehow people would buy games with a link of any of us, we all get money which you can put directly on your bank account or paypal.

more info: https://www.g2a.com/goldmine/education/

I bought quite some stuff on that website and just made a goldmine account today. Somehow I immediatly got 3,69€ because i bought stuff with reflinks so I recommend it to all of you to get some extra money

Edited by Master Chief

budy link use this link to create an account and we'll be automatically friends at level 1 (maximum benefits from each other). I'll buy the game tomorow and everyone who has created an account will get 0.78€ = 1$ which you can immediatly add to your paypal / bank account Paypal works fine, but you need 500$+ to transfer money to your bank account

Edited by Master Chief

lel people still fall for these?

It's not a trap, most popular streamers got a contract with G2A like PhantomL0rd, Nightblue3, Athene and SivHD. If you use PTML-5 at checkout you get a 5% discount from phantoml0rd

It's not a trap, most popular streamers got a contract with G2A like PhantomL0rd, Nightblue3, Athene and SivHD. If you use PTML-5 at checkout you get a 5% discount from phantoml0rd

The tone you said that in felt like a comercial.

this is just a front end for regional pricing difference traders. although lower than steam, the prices are higher than they would be if you just went to a trader yourself. the site slightly inflates the price to get their cut, and they charge you insurance to guarantee you won't get fucked by some frauder. this is why they will freely give "5% off" of listed prices, because they probably tack 15% on top to begin with

i prefer to keep my russian/br dealings in the steam window, where valve will replace my items if something gets revoked.

if you are unable/unwilling to spend a few minutes learning how to use places like reddit, outpost, lounge, etc to buy your games on the cheap, this is probably a decent alternative.

this is just a front end for regional pricing difference traders. although lower than steam, the prices are higher than they would be if you just went to a trader yourself. the site slightly inflates the price to get their cut, and they charge you insurance to guarantee you won't get fucked by some frauder. this is why they will freely give "5% off" of listed prices, because they probably tack 15% on top to begin with

i prefer to keep my russian/br dealings in the steam window, where valve will replace my items if something gets revoked.

if you are unable/unwilling to spend a few minutes learning how to use places like reddit, outpost, lounge, etc to buy your games on the cheap, this is probably a decent alternative.

Do you think you could find https://www.g2a.com/star-wars-the-old-repbulic-2400-cartel-coins-card-eu.html

Would be awesome if there was a cheaper website

Edited by Master Chief

Do you think you could find https://www.g2a.com/star-wars-the-old-repbulic-2400-cartel-coins-card-eu.html

Would be awesome if there was a cheaper website

anything that is not subject to regional pricing or found from the dev in some other cheaper capacity (past sales, cd keys given away from video cards, etc) won't be found regularly for cheap. you either need to find someone who steals them, or someone willing to take a loss.

it appears to be cheaper to buy cartel coins from the developer than the buy it from that site, $19.99 vs $20.60 http://www.swtor.com/buy

anything that is not subject to regional pricing or found from the dev in some other cheaper capacity (past sales, cd keys given away from video cards, etc) won't be found regularly for cheap. you either need to find someone who steals them, or someone willing to take a loss.

it appears to be cheaper to buy cartel coins from the developer than the buy it from that site, $19.99 vs $20.60 http://www.swtor.com/buy

kinda reminds me of people that buy games on sale, then use the Lounge websites and try to get more stuff that what they bough them for.

Oh but for me it's 14.9€ elsewhere vs 17.9€ on swtor.com