Sign in to follow this  
Piero

Changing the folder where demos are saved

Have to reinstall it.. Too add another directory as an option though from your library page go to View > Settings > Downloads > Steam Library Folders > Add Library Folder.

Select the one you want, then install the game again. When you go through the install menu the first screen should give you an option to select a different folder than the default one, which should have your new library folder in there. 

If you don't want to reinstall you could have windows run a move command on startup to move the files from the demo folder to wherever you want. 

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/run-program-automatically-windows-starts#1TC=windows-7

It'd be like "move "C:\some\huge\path\demoes\*.dem" "D:\where\I\want\them" or something like that

make a symlink

That's x10000 better than what i said, do that
Edited by splewis

make a symlink

Symlink would only work on a folder/file, I suppose you could do it for that entire folder but running parts of a game on two separate HDD's doesn't seem like a good idea. You also can't wildcard .dem files either.