Sign in to follow this  
Mista Nuffles

--[KbC]--Estas--

Name --[KbC]--Estas--

ID # 2940 "--[KbC]--Estas-->" STEAM_0:0:13871512 26:38 203 0 active

server surf rpg

reason aimbot

proof= i had 2 demos, the first one didnt have too much footage becuz he was mostly surfing, but there r parts in both the first and second where the aimbot is blatant. idk if the 2nd video got this but right at the start there was a bs head shot. and he also headshotted someone who was insanely far away, WHILE SURFING. damn sorry but apparently i didnt save the second demo, but i believe that this one has enough footage. o ya and I'm pretty sure that this guy had one of those hotkeys where he can turn the hacks on and off. when ppl accused him, he would turn them off to try and lose the blame.

http://rapidshare.com/files/28397576/estas.dem.html

and while ur at it, could i please have admin on the surf server, my ID is # 2958 "=(UV)= Mista Nuffles [L4]" STEAM_0:0:4097592 08:51 97 0 active if you need it.

STEAM_0:0:13871512, Snap.

He was on just now as well, he had got to lvl 520+, which is quite worrying. Anyway here's my quick view demo, he shoots a guy through the j2 wall from outside easily, and the dude hadnt killed him before. View Here to check it out. On top of that he was calling Russia a slut country and calling people Russian gays as an insult, luckily there were no Russians on to be offended.