Sign in to follow this  
Dylan

Day's spent gaming

So let's see how much of your life has gone into gaming? go to steam and add up all our hours of your games in a caculator. Then Divided by 24 and see how many days you've spent on games.

73 Day's

So let's see how much of your life has gone into gaming? go to steam and add up all our hours of your games in a caculator. Then Divided by 24 and see how many days you've spent on games.

73 Day's

because steam has always existed and games can only be played through it

I have a lot more than 91 days logged on video games if you count all the Nintendo games from my childhood plus another 30 days spent on up to three Call of Duty games. Don't forget multiple hours spent at other people's houses.

I've only had this computer for a little over a year, the majority of my hours will not be found on Steam/Origin.

Edited by Boondock

112.75 Days on Steam though if you take into account the number of years I've had this account I spend 12.52 days on average a year playing steam games.

Who knows how many hours I have on my poor Xbox360, well, at least this one I've had to have it replaced 3 times because of the red ring of death.