Sign in to follow this  
Sir. Hot Mayo

Real Halo Suit.

I was looking at Project Grizzly videos (a suit made to withstand bear attacks), and I found this. I think its too impractical for real use being as its pretty expensive for one suit. But cool none the less.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtVOkBPvwIk&feature=related]CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO.[/ame]

That's going to be my Halloween costume.

Just incase you didnt know.. this suit would cost a HELL load of money. Have fun buying it LOL

but It would be an intense Halloween costume ftw.

:lol:

You guys should look at some of his other inventions, I've been monitoring him for the last 6 years or so. Really, really cool shit. Once his stuff becomes more public, the guy will receive so much positive publicity.

That would be sweet if he made a more refined version (less expensive, different features ect;) because the military could use it.

If anything, the military will make it more expensive :P.

If anything, the military will make it more expensive :P.

Not really, because they would want to mass produce it. So they would want to make it for as cheap as possible, but still quality.

Oh, and I found you a Halloween costume thats a little less expensive. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0Q_lA4fP1o]CLICK HERE.[/ame]

ya trick or treat.

use the arm spray and take all the candy

Thats an awesome idea, then you could run into the house, steal all their stuff, then rape them! Lol they would probably go permanently blind because as he explained it's super high concentrate.

Ok maybe not rape.

Its a good idea but I doubt it could every be truly mass produced for the whole army, thats just too many years away. The way I see this being implemented is with small commando squads behind enemy territory, if at all. Also, cock clock.

Its a good idea but I doubt it could every be truly mass produced for the whole army, thats just too many years away. The way I see this being implemented is with small commando squads behind enemy territory, if at all. Also, cock clock.

Super secret agents doing all the work in these nano-suits, while the big army that dies all the time gets all the credit.