Sign in to follow this  
Eek

Jebać Policję [Story]

So before Christmas, I was out, getting completely fucked up as usual. Got punched of some random guy, shit went down and I ended up being the one kicked out of the club.

After the police asking me what went down and asked If I'd like to identify anyone and get them charged, I told them I didn't know what they were talking about. After shrugging the Police off I went and tried to confront the person as I've never seen him before in my life.

That only resulted in me being tackled by 4 cops, arrested and spent the night in the cells.

2 weeks later I got a letter through the door stating I had to pay a £200 fine at £10 a fortnight or more if I wish. So I went to the court and asked the guy who gave me the fine and deals with all this shit what the script was as technically I done nothing wrong. His reply was "Not my problem, you pay it if you want" Well today I started the proceedings to start paying my fine. One of my really good friends is a bank clerk so I turned up to the court with x1000 pennies (£10). The look on the guys face when he asked me "Is this a joke? I've got to count this you know!", I laughed and walked out.

tl;dr. Paying my court fine with 20,000 pennies. 1000 down, 19,000 to go.

Here's the bag I went in with.

CFS13W1.jpg

1000 pennies is in that one bag? I thought it would be bigger :(

I'm going to try get together atleast £100 so I can go in with 10,000 or more and record his reaction to that.

Edited by Eek