Sign in to follow this  

Your Fav. uv member

there was nothing good about cc90. he was gay. he did nothing but abuse mod powers. end of discussion.

and you did change opiate, you used to be cool man

YOU changed when I got power.

And yes we used to own ridiculously on the GG server. That was the only server that I held #1 on.

Until Nifer ruined my rank. . .

bastard.

i love you too

He didn't send viruses I don't think....

He did change his name to Jimmy Neutron though haha. He wanted to scare people.

Well he was trying to send something to people.

Make your red white and black or something to match your sig, and Nifer can make his blue because it matches his sig. GREEN FOR ME I MADE IT FIRST BASTARDS!

Make your red white and black or something to match your sig, and Nifer can make his blue because it matches his sig. GREEN FOR ME I MADE IT FIRST BASTARDS!

they have an orange and brown one.

Guest some fag

LordofDogTown, Waffle, Master Chief, Politely Owned, Coinstar, Metal Militia...

I'm actually serious about those... They were kick ass... Priz Kid can go suck it, but Politely was awesome.

Guest some fag
lol zeus welcome back into the clan :lol:

Thank you.

Whoa whoa whoa. Zeus. is back in the clan? Niiiiiiiiiice. I felt I had to come out of seclusion for that. Somebody want to fill me in on what has happened during my month long hiatus? Also, thanks to those of you that voted me as favorite. My fav?

I think i'll throw out some Fetus.

A little Berserk.

Some Eagle.

A dash of Howard Dean.

and as a garnish: Some Dubnium. Anybody remember that guy? I do.

Dub was my homie. Me plunk and him used to play ALOT of zombie back then. We were always on :P.

He was the last person to get free admin for some unknown reason....and then he barely used it.

He was the last person to get free admin for some unknown reason....and then he barely used it.

He was a great admin. Only used his powers when he had to. I knew him before and after he got admin and he was one of the awesome few who the power never changed.

Yeah.

Apparently he sucked p2's cock for it.

Har Har Har. What a riot.

He was a great admin. Only used his powers when he had to. I knew him before and after he got admin and he was one of the awesome few who the power never changed.

Har Har Har. What a riot.

No as in he got admin and was around for like a month or two and then dissapeared-free admin wasted.

Whoa whoa whoa. Zeus. is back in the clan? Niiiiiiiiiice. I felt I had to come out of seclusion for that. Somebody want to fill me in on what has happened during my month long hiatus? Also, thanks to those of you that voted me as favorite. My fav?

I think i'll throw out some Fetus.

A little Berserk.

Some Eagle.

A dash of Howard Dean.

and as a garnish: Some Dubnium. Anybody remember that guy? I do.

Bitch :(