Sign in to follow this  
Guest natedogg920

I have some bad news.

Guest natedogg920
sad.gif I am sad to report that Will Kirchmayer or who we known him as Willis was killed in a hit and run incident by a Large Mcdonalds Semi Truck which the Driver was under the influence and ran through the Local Walgreens killing several other people instantly. It is a tragedy that happened at 3:37 pm Friday 4/27/07 April 2007. -Nate Klement (Natedogg)

Guest natedogg920

untitledqg4.th.png

Here is the proof I dont know why you would question this kind of a incident! (Taken from the local News.)

Guest some fag

He questions it, because it sounds a bit far fetched. That picture also doesn't really prove anything.

How would you know it happened, anyway?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (natedogg920 @ Apr 27 2007, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

sad.gif I am sad to report that Will Kirchmayer or who we known him as Willis was killed in a hit and run incident by a Large Mcdonalds Semi Truck which the Driver was under the influence and ran through the Local Walgreens killing several other people instantly. It is a tragedy that happened at 3:37 pm Friday 4/27/07 April 2006. -Nate Klement (Natedogg)

Anyone notice that it says Friday April 27th 2007, April 2006?

Guest natedogg920

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mesa @ Apr 27 2007, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I demand an article, or footage.

First of all it just happened today and I live in a town of about 15,000 no one would have footage until it is all over.

Guest natedogg920

Footage From a News helicopter Local News Website and notice the firemen It was over when they shot that footage.

Ok just to close this topic up:

=(UV)=JustFetus{L3}: dude nate

=(UV)=JustFetus{L3}: you dick

-=[NBK]=- natedogg: what

=(UV)=JustFetus{L3}: i found that image on a video site

=(UV)=JustFetus{L3}: or whatever

=(UV)=JustFetus{L3}: ??

=(UV)=JustFetus{L3}: WELL??

=(UV)=JustFetus{L3}: ANY COMMENT?!

-=[NBK]=- natedogg: ummm

=(UV)=JustFetus{L3}: lol

-=[NBK]=- natedogg: buttsex

=(UV)=JustFetus{L3}: you bitch

=(UV)=JustFetus{L3}: BITCH

-=[NBK]=- natedogg: butt sex

-=[NBK]=- natedogg: butt sexbutt sex

-=[NBK]=- natedogg: vbutt sexbutt sexbutt sex

=(UV)=JustFetus{L3}: wow

=(UV)=JustFetus{L3}: you're so gay

Guest some fag

I always knew nate was a faggot. I don't care if that's a flame, because this is justified. I'm locking this topic and pinning it for all to see.

Nate, you asshole.

For all of you to see, this is NOT what you do. Nate is a total asshole, and this type of thing IS NOT TO BE JOKED ABOUT.

Guest killer

You know I love you for this Coin.

NATE YOU ARE A FUCKING JACKASS!! I HOPE YOUR THE ONE THAT GETS HIT BY A SEMI TRUCK AND DIES YOU FAGGOT ASS WHORE!!

Guest some fag

CoinStar, I'm pretty sure this goes against our Terms of Service?

Aww, fuck it. Natedogg is a total jack ass, and should have his entrails ripped from his abdominal cavity, and then made into a makeshift noose and hung by it. That would be great.

Suck it!

:0=3

NATE U FUCKING IDIOT U FUCKING SUCK NUTS U CANT FUCKING MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE SOMETHING U FUCKING RUINED EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!1

This could have been an interesting topic but natedogg messed it up........

Guest killer

Haha and Zeus when someone does this don't even mention those Terms of Service they don't apply while a EX clan members entrails are being dragged!!

Sign in to follow this