Sign in to follow this  
Ichalvl

Ctark and I are looking for some buddies in DayZ Epoch

Ctark and I have been playing DayZ: Epoch as of late, we found a nice Hive server that we enjoy and plan on building a base on it / getting vehicles / etc. 

However, Ctark and I are quite lonely and are looking into larger sexual parties, as 2 people can only go so far. 4 people would satisfy us greatly.

We're decently equipped, have gold, getting a car, 50/60 slot backpacks, etc. We can help gear you up if you so choose to play with us.

Anyone who plays DayZ Epoch or is looking to play it with people, let me know via steam or on here. 

Oh yeah, warning to anyone interested, we don't play every day. We play as a group, not alone, and if you choose to play without us we're not going to play 30 minutes of catch-up, vice versa. It's all or nothing, unless you're already far away from the group in which case whatever.

Also, keep in mind you don't need the standalone, only Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead (Though arrowhead might be optional)

Current Group Roster:

Ichalvl / Ctark : Glen Trader City
Latias / jc : Down south, looting up.

Edited by Ichalvl

Seisan, for Epoch all you need is Arma II (Operation Arrowhead if you want higher res graphics) and play with six or dayzcommander. You can download Epoch which is a mod for the dayz mod. I'll join you guys once epoch finishes downloading.