Sign in to follow this  
Blackbid

One-Liner Game?

I was bored and so I took one-liners and words people say and made it into a paragraph. This was suppose to go with something else that I would post later on but since that has no hope of being posted I didn't want this to die :x

So lets make a game out of it! The objective is to take things that people say as direct quotes or something like that and try to make something funny out of it? I don't expect this to lift off the ground though...

So, “I’m dropin bomb like its Hiroshima” (Siesan, 2013) and that my “Dick so hard it make the metal detector go off” (Anzhi, 2013). But when "Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak" (Anzhi, 2013) but since you “Live like a windrammer as you fuck” (Siesan, 2013) it’s only natural to because “I eat dogs” (Aero, 2013). “Nigger” (Aero, 2013).

There is one thing that can be said that is true that "A Freudian slip is when you mean one thing but fuck your mother."(Latias, 2013). But "If there's one thing I would change about you it would be your last name" (Falco, 2013) since "Pedophiles have a hard time fitting in because they're fucking immature assholes." (Latias, 2013)

Worth the infraction if I get one.

Edited by Blackie

"I was bored so" (Blackie 2013) I decided to "raise your dongers" (Gucci Mane 2013) because "it's legal in my country" (Anzhi 2013). If it was illegal, I would just be "sitting here masturbating" (Master Chief 2013), because "masturbation will cause blindness" (kevinbotz 2012), and I want to give tattoos to people as a blind man. I mean I did suck "everyone's dicks for a month to get yes votes" (Name was Framed 2013).

"p.s. this post was requested by Eddy" (Name was Framed 2013).

"I was bored so" (Blackie 2013) I decided to "raise your dongers" (Gucci Mane 2013) because "it's legal in my country" (Anzhi 2013). If it was illegal, I would just be "sitting here masturbating" (Master Chief 2013), because "masturbation will cause blindness" (kevinbotz 2012), and I want to give tattoos to people as a blind man. I mean I did suck "everyone's dicks for a month to get yes votes" (Name was Framed 2013).

"p.s. this post was requested by Eddy" (Name was Framed 2013).

This Name was Framed guy sounds like an upstanding fellow

This Name was Framed guy sounds like an upstanding fellow

Yeah cool guy cool guy, I like people that challenge authority