Sign in to follow this  
DerpyPwny

[Race] The Derpy Warrior Princess

Xena and I just came up with a race. :P

Skills:

Derpy's Dazzler: +ability. A giant pink ball of light blinds your enemies. Your blinding effects last for 0.5 secs with +.5 secs per level
and reaches 30 ft with +5 ft increase in range per lvl. (Blind: +0.5/+1/+1.5/+2/+2.5, Range: +5/+10/+15/+20/+25)

Xena's Warrior Supplies: You grab your warrior supplies and run into battle. You get a m4a1 on spawn with 5 extra bullets in the mag and 5 extra bullets in the reserve per level. (Mag: +5/+10/+15/+20/+25, Reserve: +10/+15/+20/+25/+30)

Derpy's Health: You are built to withstand. You gain 10 hp per level. (Hp: +10/+20/+30/+40/+50)

Xena's Bullets: Your bullets have are explosive! You gain an increase of +6% chance to do crit dmg for every level. (Crit: +6%/+12%/+18%/+24%/+30%)

Derpy's Speed: You have increased stamina. You gain an increase of +6% speed for every level. (Speed: +6%/+12%/+18%/+24%/+30%)

Xena's Derpiness: +ultimate. You finally gave up being formal. Upon using your ultimate, every shot afterwards for 5 seconds max, you set anyone on fire and slow them down for 2.5 secs max and -35% max. (Secs: +1/+2/+3/+4/+5, Fire: +0.5/+1/+1.5/+2/+2.5 secs, Slow: +7%/+14%/+21%/+28%/+35%)

Max level: 30
Minimum level of 1200
Max per team: 2

Item restrictions: Speed items, periapt of health

Cooldown on ability?

All I can imagine for this class is some speedy little shit running around, blinding me, then killing me with crit bullets and lighting me on fire and shit.