Sign in to follow this  
Clarkus

JB is dead

Everyone is blaming jb being dead on comp. I'v noticed that the JB servers have been under populated for a while now. So basically No comp = Populated server. I suggest we move the jb server back to CSS, a lot of people have told me about all the fun times they used to have on css jailbreak. so why don't we just bring it back. having the server on css would get rid of the "comp problem" and the population would go back up. plus i like the css look. I honestly miss the jb server being populated I think it would be a good idea.

P.S Bhop rebelling!!

0mfg r u dum. Everyone's been saying this forever, the population always dies down during this part of the year, besides the pop goes up on weekends and it'll go up over the break. Having the server on css wouldn't eliminate the problem of people playing comp, most of us have csgo and would still play comp on csgo.

0mfg r u dum. Everyone's been saying this forever, the population always dies down during this part of the year, besides the pop goes up on weekends and it'll go up over the break. Having the server on css wouldn't eliminate the problem of people playing comp, most of us have csgo and would still play comp on csgo.

when I first started playing last year before match making even existed, the server was always full. To the point (i don't know if you remember) where they bumbed up the server slots about 10 players and it would eliminate the problem of people playing comp, we would get a new population of CSS players and even if people did leave for cs go comp. that would only be the current population people who started with csgo jailbreak. people who play css mostly hate csgo. 

You're making up all these assumptions and yet you haven't been here to watch the server population skyrocket and plummet and then skyrocket again over and over again for the past five years. What makes you think you know so much more than the people that have been running this shit for years? 

when I first started playing last year before match making even existed, the server was always full. To the point (i don't know if you remember) where they bumbed up the server slots about 10 players and it would eliminate the problem of people playing comp, we would get a new population of CSS players and even if people did leave for cs go comp. that would only be the current population people who started with csgo jailbreak. people who play css mostly hate csgo. 

The server was populated all throughout the spring and summer when people had the option to go play comp.

You're making up all these assumptions and yet you haven't been here to watch the server population skyrocket and plummet and then skyrocket again over and over again for the past five years. What makes you think you know so much more than the people that have been running this shit for years? 

Calm down it just a suggestion i never said i knew more that you. i'm not saying I know this for sure. based on what i'v seen people would rather play comp that jb. so why not switch to a an earlier version of the game where there is no comp.

Edited by Clarkus Da Dolphin Trainer

The server was populated all throughout the spring and summer when people had the option to go play comp.

That is when comp first came out. No one really knew how fun it was until later in the year. and the server is obviously going to be populated during the summer come on.

No one plays CSS anymore. We had a dead JB server for an entire year before CSGO even came out.

Thats not entirely true. I see tones of jb servers now on css with 30+ people on everyday and that's right now. and those servers have a server slot maximum of 60 players imagine how those servers are during the summer. when our servers are dead their's has the small population that would fill our server. I just think css is the way to go.

Edited by Clarkus Da Dolphin Trainer

Calm down it just a suggestion i never said i knew more that you. i'm not saying I know this for sure. based on what i'v seen people would rather play comp that jb. so why not switch to a an earlier version of the game where there is no comp.

lol people are still going to play comp. having it on an older version doesn't mean people won't leave it to go play comp. 

Thats not entirely true. I see tones of jb servers now on css with 30+ people on everyday and that's right now. and those servers have a server slot maximum of 60 players imagine how those servers are during the summer. when our servers are dead there's has the small population that would fill our server. I just think css is the way to go.

and how do you know our hypothetical CSS jb server will be filled daily? If there are those who regularly go to their favorite JB server, they won't go to ours. At most we'd host some kind of JB event the first day, and then it'll be forever empty a few days later until we trash it.

lol people are still going to play comp. having it on an older version doesn't mean people won't leave it to go play comp. 

you don't understand. There are still old fags that haven't even touched csgo. opening a css server would give us a new CSS based community of people who only play CSS. 

and how do you know our hypothetical CSS jb server will be filled daily? If there are those who regularly go to their favorite JB server, they won't go to ours. At most we'd host some kind of JB event the first day, and then it'll be forever empty a few days later until we trash it.

You're right there is no way I could know if this will work or not, again is a suggestion, but I think it would be worth a shot if we give it a few months. idk

you don't understand. There are still old fags that haven't even touched csgo. opening a css server would give us a new CSS based community of people who only play CSS. 

So what happens to all the csgo fans that found our server on csgo and only own go? You just ditch them? The beauty of most counterstrike players is we've seen change before (1.6, condition zero, source, and now go) and that we adapt. I'm pretty sure 90% of the old jb players came with us to go and we gained a ton more with go since it refreshed counterstrike in a sense. It would be retarded to go back to source where there is no growing player base just to get that 10% player base. 

Edited by Illogical

So what happens to all the csgo fans that found our server on csgo and only own go? You just ditch them? The beauty of most counterstrike players is we've seen change before (1.6, condition zero, source, and now go) and that we adapt. I'm pretty sure 90% of the old jb players came with us to go and we gained a ton more with go since it refreshed counterstrike in a sense. It would be retarded to go back to source where there is no growing player base just to get that 10% player base. 

Our csgo fans don't play on the jb server anymore we're not ditching them, they ditched the server. Its not like we're moving all of the servers to css, its just jailbreak. all the other servers are doing fine except mini games and jb. (but what mini games server isn't empty) 

The issue is both comp and the fact that the server has a routine cycle of Extreme activity into extreme inactivity. This normally coincides with the school terms starting and ending.

The issue with comp is even when we start getting population up, if someone asks "Anyone want to play comp" we lose a few people  everytime that happens.

JB normally has its own cycle of extreme inactivity  during fall, but picks back up during december(after exams) and into January. One thing to remember with Jail breaks population is that majority of them seem to be in high school, thus having no  time to play during peak hours of the day (ie 7-3 est).

Clark I've been around along time and I can vouch for what they say, when jb was on css there was war1 and war2 but really they didn't have a effect on server pop during summer usally not just jb but most servers die a little down during school christmas break it might rise a little its not war3 or comp the people who went to war3 use to play war2 so just play comp, surf, TTT, morbus or join and play war3 and gain skill :P just wait till summer

Clarkus stahhhp, When I was So for JB the population was really good but when school rolled around the corner I had to give up my position and a lot of other people had to stop playing due to the same reason I did, school.It's really not even something to have to debate on really, who gives a shit about comp and putting JB back on CSS is just plain stupid. Where would the player that only have CSGO and not CSS go? We would be losing more than gaining in the end. JB population plummets and rises on a schedule based on school. Summer comes, school ends: JB population goes up. School starts back up, jobs after school: population goes down. Stop being concerned over this when there's nothing to be concerned about. Like spell said, Jb consists of mostly high school students. 

While I have time now since football season is coming to an end next week (going to state championships, season not done yet) I still don't really play JB because other people are still doing other things. All I do now is play BF4 all day after school