Sign in to follow this  
Audiovox

Well, lets talk about MMO's

Lol, I had just remembered that I made this topic xD Didn't know he had said anything in it till a minute ago. >> *sigh* I see this going bad again....

-Audio

I've recently gotten back into EVE Online after a three or four year hiatus from it. It's not a bad game, and the economic aspect is to me interesting. It's effectively a real-world style economy, down to corporations, IPOs, stock exchanges, etc.

Oh and game is both unsharded (only one server, usually with 40k+ people on at any given time) and features PvP anywhere in the game world (no 100% safe areas).

Flyff allows for duels anywhere, but no free pvp. They do have a server that is 100% free pk, but my character is on a different server. They also have the free pk arena, it's huge in comparison to the old one they had. Our economy isn't that diverse, but it's very dynamic. Amazing what a new versions items can do to the price of things.

-Audio

I have played WoW, Guildwars and many other MMO's but nothing gives me a better than a really good FPS. Seriously its more action packed. Quests aren't really my thing lol

I prefer : Headshots

LOL WoW is the best RPGMMO ever...and they have stats to prove it, Diablo was indeed good yes, yes it was i played it before i ventured into WoW....but NOT...NOT even close to WoW. 10 Million people plus?...rofl..

LOL WoW is the best RPGMMO ever...and they have stats to prove it, Diablo was indeed good yes, yes it was i played it before i ventured into WoW....but NOT...NOT even close to WoW. 10 Million people plus?...rofl..

I admit it too, WoW is the best ever, I personally didn't like guildwars.

Guest formerlyaeth
?

CoH= Company of Heroes= RTS.

CoH/CoV= City of Heroes/City Of Villians. One of the most epic mmo's ever once you get all the cool powers for your archtype.

Guest formerlyaeth

I would love to start playing WoW again. But last time i started again, my grades went from A's & B's to D's And C's.