Sign in to follow this  
.Veritas

Race and Shopmenu Item Explanations

Hi, I've started playing on this server recently, and would like to learn more about it. Is there a place where I can read about each race without having to be in-game? Also, I don't really know what many of the Shopmenu items do. Is there somewhere that explanations are listed? This would be extremely helpful.

Edited by .Veritas

Currently, you can find explanations in raceinfo and shopinfo ingame. There's not currently a way to display this information out of game, but that is a good idea. I don't have time to create something, but if someone wants to make a website we could stick it in on http://motd.joinsg.net/. I can provide the text for raceinfo and shopinfo if someone wants to do this.

Alright, I've started up a Wiki. It's not the most efficient way to do things but should be a great timesink for me in the near future.

http://sgwarcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Syndicate_Gamers_Warcraft_Wiki

I've only got up a race list and two races at the time of this posting. I am working on it. If you want to help, sign up and give me your wikia name.

If some staff want to help, I could use some more accurate tooltip information. I did Undead Scourge tonight and it has some of the worst tooltips I've ever seen in my entire life.

Alright, I've started up a Wiki. It's not the most efficient way to do things but should be a great timesink for me in the near future.

http://sgwarcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Syndicate_Gamers_Warcraft_Wiki

I've only got up a race list and two races at the time of this posting. I am working on it. If you want to help, sign up and give me your wikia name.

If some staff want to help, I could use some more accurate tooltip information. I did Undead Scourge tonight and it has some of the worst tooltips I've ever seen in my entire life.

I'll pitch in what I can. This seems like quite the endeavor...

<3

Thanks a bunch man. I truely appreciate the quick responses and help you guys dish out.

Edited by .Veritas