Sign in to follow this  
Guest daniel

bring poop back to UV

Guest daniel

I was kicked... was having a conversation with george and i guess it wasnt goin that well.... so i got over it and said fuck at the end of our conversation, i had to leave at that same time anyways (running late for class) caroline came to take me class and when i got home about 10pm w.c. only to find out my admin was taking away and droped from the clan...

not really anyone has be in UV as long as I have or has be more dedicated...

help get me get back in!

please tell me why u voted the way u did.

Thank you,

Guest Shephard

hey poop whats up, yea you have been in here for a while.

Guest Shephard

I vote we let him back, I never had a problem with him. He's a cool guy.

Guest some fag

I voted "No", only because when Poop get mad, he becomes super sexy.

TAKE ME, MAN MEAT!

Poop is a great admin! All the people that bitch about him, dont know what there talking aboot. Any time i am on the server with poop, the people who get banned or kicked by him, dont listen to the rules!

!RESPECT ALL MEMBERS!

All poop wants is respect, because he deserves it! I always see L1s to L3s being fag hags to him, he is just fallowing by the rules when it comes to kick UV members.

he was recruited just after i was.. (maybe a month)... and no we did not apply, we were asked to join.... So let him back in. The kid does well and he's a lot of fun to play with.

Guest Phoenix2

Poop, you have a thread started in the leaving section. This is what you said, "leave. cuz im OG!"

Guest daniel

honestly i was high and dont remember... what time was it posted? like 2 or 3 am? cuz i was made that u took my admin and made me a non member with out saying anything to me. i leave 4 school and come back to find out, im not in the clan......

Guest daniel

u and i both know that not all of them are real. if not most.

Guest lord yoda

he is cool i liked him he should be pooped on then allowed back in the clan

Guest daniel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Apr 25 2007, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I voted "No", only because when Poop get mad, he becomes super sexy.

TAKE ME, MAN MEAT!

u would.......

Guest daniel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAFIA @ Apr 27 2007, 07:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

so your saying some are?

no.

I must say, poop is a huge bastard sometimes. Sometimes I even hate his life. Maybe taking his admin wasw a good thing I don't know. But I think that even tho we have had our differences and he has given me shit for no reason, he spends a lot of time in the UV wc3 mod server and generally does more good than harm. People say shit to me, and I stand up for what I believe in because if i didn't then nothing would change. This is the case with poop. But, I do say, generally he is a good admin with good intentions.

Even though we disagree about a lot of things, I think that you should give his admin back but just give him a warning not to abuse it again. He's generally a good guy, and recently I've talked to him more and settled some differences. Everyone deserves a second chance.

Ya know, back when I met you on the zombie mod server, before I joined the clan, at first I kinda felt you were sort of a hard ass, but I see that you were just doing you're job and personally, from admin to ex-admin (who should be admin again I'm expecting) I think you did a good job and I hope you come back.

Even if you did say you were leaving for whatever reason it is (if you did or didn't), you say you want to come back. You have alot of respect of the members and many of the regular players that play on our servers. People do deserve second chances and nobody deserves a second chance more than you. Because you were definatly one of our best admins. Many of the admins we've had could take lessons from you.

Anyways, to finish this up, goodluck and I'll talk to you soon. btw, I guess the thought of you left but you're back, it's just more difficult for other people and they don't feel right. but don't worry I think you should get your admin, rank, etc restored.

PS. Anyone who votes yes is probably someone who knows you were doing a good job, people voting know are people who probably people who didn't like you for doing your job properly (which you were excellent at) and probably got kicked for breaking rules. Their NO's are invalid in my opinion because your powers should be restored.

I never liked poop but I'm a pers who thinks every one diserves another chance. I say let him back if it was a wrongful but if there was logic other than the nubz on WC3 usually spew then no. Til I get proof of why he should or shouldn't be gone i wont take sides.

Sign in to follow this