Sign in to follow this  
Guest some fag

Ban "sparten112"

Guest some fag

Well, I had problems with him at the start... All of his retarded admin abuse claims and the trolling of the forums. Well, then he was banned on the old forums. He came back with the new forums, and had problems again. He got better and I tolerated him for a while, and now he's just annoying. Posting in threads, flaming people, and just being a wart on the face of our forums.

I vote him off the island...

Guest killer

I say let him stay. He flames just as much as anyone else in the forums. So I don't see a reason to ban him.

Guest some fag

You're right, I have made a poll like this before. It went nowhere because George never looked at it, and besides. The vote would have gotten rid of him.

Mafia, I know you don't like me, and I know you have never made a vote to get rid of me. But guess what... You aren't in the clan. sparten, however, isn't, and he only causes more problems than he's worth. The last posts that set me off were in Yoda's thread who was asking for assistance. sparten comes in and proceeds to make fun of Yoda. If he wasn't such a dumbass, I would be fine with him being here, but he's not going to troll the forums AND be disrespectful to clan members.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

Mafia, I know you don't like me, and I know you have never made a vote to get rid of me. But guess what... You aren't in the clan.
and yet, I'm still more important than you.

No, if Yoda wasn't such a dork, then maybe he wouldn't get sat on all the time.

P.S- to get someone banned, u need to have close to a unanimous result in my opion

peace out my homee beaches!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAFIA @ Apr 25 2007, 08:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

No, no you're not. You have quite the ego there for someone who ditches a clan because things aren't going the way he likes.

Shut up.

I've had alot of problems with him in the past, Surf server he would do the machine gun glitch and keep shooting without reloading, then he called me a fag cause I was knife master on 1 lvl in the GG server. I got every kill with a knife that game too =P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nero @ Apr 26 2007, 02:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I've had alot of problems with him in the past, Surf server he would do the machine gun glitch and keep shooting without reloading, then he called me a fag cause I was knife master on 1 lvl in the GG server. I got every kill with a knife that game too =P

hehe, pussy cool.gif

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAFIA @ Apr 25 2007, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Odd, I didn't that you could be more important than me... You know, not contributing to the clan that you are hindering in any way... Well, damn. I must be worthless if you are more important than me...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mesa @ Apr 25 2007, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

No, no you're not. You have quite the ego there for someone who ditches a clan because things aren't going the way he likes.

Shut up.

He was in the clan?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sparten112 @ Apr 25 2007, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

hehe, pussy cool.gif

That's borderline flaming, sparten.

In other news, the votes are NECK AND NECK! Let's see your votes, =(UV)=

Lately, he hasn't do anything wrong, I think he earned his lesson about the previous things. Now he is getting mature, I feel it. Sorry for telling you were a bitch in the past sad.gif

was never in the clan...just good friends with your leaders and a regular.

Odd, I didn't that you could be more important than me... You know, not contributing to the clan that you are hindering in any way... Well, damn. I must be worthless if you are more important than me...
your worthlessness can not be described using the english language.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAFIA @ Apr 26 2007, 09:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

your worthlessness can not be described using the english language.

What have you contributed to the clan that makes you better than Zeus?

I stopped coinstar from committing suicide by catching him in mid air after he lept from a tall building.

Guest killer

That's borderline flaming, sparten.

As a administrator you are not supposed to start flaming or flame yourself. You must of known starting this was gonna cause some attention. So I think you are borderline flaming if not intentionally causing a flame war.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Killer @ Apr 26 2007, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

As a administrator you are not supposed to start flaming or flame yourself. You must of known starting this was gonna cause some attention. So I think you are borderline flaming if not intentionally causing a flame war.

Hehe, do you know what flaming is? Flaming is making a derogatory post that is insulting or offensive. Now, what I said wasn't I was informing him that he was nearing the edge and should cut back. How the hell else would I tell him he was getting too close?

Guest killer

Keep your comments to yourself or in a more private manner would of been better.

Guest killer

Thing double posted. Please ignore this.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mesa @ Apr 25 2007, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Shut up.

..says the person with the signature 'Pedo-Bear' in his signature banner.. ¬_¬

-edit- *mesa is a pedofile! ZOMG* ohmy.gif

Sign in to follow this