Sign in to follow this  
Ichalvl

whr to gt corsair k70?

About half of my razr kyboard brok today. 

i'm wnting to gt a corsair k70 to fix this, but whn i wnt to th wbsit it said I had to b put on a wait. 

ar thr any wbsits whr i can gt th corsair fastr? My backwards-3 ky is obviously brokn and othr kys rquir m to hit thm 4-5 tims to work. And othr tims thy just hit th ky 2-3 tims whn i only prssd it onc.

oh yah shift and caps lock ar brokn too.

Pls halp.

my razer blackwidow crapped out on me recently too. funny it seems like they were designed to fail at a certain time.... seeing as moflstomp's crapped out too. I guess all three of us decided the k70 was the best choice. I would expect some backorders seeing as they just came out. 

What products can you showcase to back up your claim? I now know razer sucks. 

Logitech G510 Is what I have, has 18 Gkeys, 3 mode keys, a quick macro function, and a nice LCD screen that displays all sorts of stuff from Teamspeak info, to in game info like your current health/armor/ etc.  Its lasted me for about 2 years so far, bought a razer BlackWidow, broke in a month, bought a new G510, couldn't be happier

my razer blackwidow crapped out on me recently too. funny it seems like they were designed to fail at a certain time.... seeing as moflstomp's crapped out too. I guess all three of us decided the k70 was the best choice. I would expect some backorders seeing as they just came out. 

The keyboard works fine, I just used fraying cords as an excuse to buy a new keyboard. AND HERE I SIT! Do your research on mechanical key switches. There are predominantly 4 colors each with different properties (red, brown, black, blue) and also green, which is exclusive right now to the CM Storm keyboards

Also, if you want a shit-ton of macro keys, then get the K90. Otherwise, if you're primarily FPS gaming or like a small keyboard OR don't use keybinds playing MMOs, then the K70 is just right for you. Also, the red textured/sloped keycaps feel absolutely amazing.

EDIT: If you want a very responsive keypress and have a WPM of above 80-90, then I'd personally recommend the blues even with the clicky sound they make. Hell, even the keyboard itself makes a difference. I was at ~100WPM with the widow, and my average speed is 120 with the K70

1_wpm_score_DQ.png

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Edited by Moflstomp.mp3