Sign in to follow this  
kano donn

Interesting Traitor/Detective weapon ideas.

Currently there is a ton of gear available to the traitor and detective that are never/rarely used. 

Here are some ideas I have for weapons that might spice stuff up.

Blinding dart. - Would be effective as a traitor and detective weapon. Maybe give the detective an antidote for it?

The vacuum - An item that is dropped much like the visualizer. Pulses much like the visualizer. Stepping into its field will pull you to the device. It lasts for 2-8 sec?

Newton mine - Just like the gun. Its a visible plate that is put onto the ground. If stepped on, it launches you. 

Flame cloak - Think about the ping in jailbreak. Imagine that ping on someone being made of fire. Must be holding down the mouse button to activate it. flame pulses!

Concussion grenade - much like the flash nade. Stuns and disorients the enemy. Maybe freezes them in place?

Homing Missile - Requires the owner to select a target from a list of currently alive players. Big obvious and slowish grenade/ball of energy/ missile that slowly approaches the intended target. Can not be stopped. Always searching. Always moving. 

Failsafe device - A device that a traitor buys and will fill his weapon slot. Once he is dead, if an innocent or detective attempts to ID the body, they die. One time use only. 

Blinding dart- i don't see the use for this at all

Vacuum- um i only see this for a get away but we have the teleporter plus it doesn't kill anyone

Newton Mine- yes but only if the magneto stick can move it

Flame cloak- i literally wish i understood what u are trying to say

Concussion grenade- discombobulator

Homing missile- fuck no

Failsafe device- yes but I don't feel like anyone would buy this

Edited by MisterTurkes

The homing missile sounds hilariously overpowered, and it would most often just hit a wall and move on.

I would love some sort of device that reflects bullets back to the shooter for like 5 seconds, with a 30-60 second recharge. So basically I would shoot someone to get them to notice me, pull up my reflectonator 2000 and have them kill themselves. No DNA would be left from me and it would say they killed themselves.

here's an idea for a better failsafe device

-takes up grenade and primary slots

-activates when T dies

-When D or I checks body, a bigger than normal incen gets released and explodes in their face

-does normal fire damage

The only problem I see with it is once a traitor is killed no one will be willing to ID the body thus someone else comes around a corner and sees a guy jumping around an un- ID'ed body. It can be avoided but even when you ID the body people will still kill you.

The only problem I see with it is once a traitor is killed no one will be willing to ID the body thus someone else comes around a corner and sees a guy jumping around an un- ID'ed body. It can be avoided but even when you ID the body people will still kill you.

detectives could I.D with binoculars to prevent getting exploded on